Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taxreg16

My LIFE Act I-485 denied and received denied letter AAO from Washing D.C but not from MSC. Denied letter said I can not ask for appeal , motion or reconsider this case. If case detained/sustained I will be contacted. When I check the status using my MSC#, it says denied letter sent.But I-687 is still pending @ MSC. My lawyer said I shouldn't do anything.If any one hear anything new about this case? What will be the next process?

Comment

Bannister,

Did you heard anything about IAP, Lulac, Life Act cases result? Please let us know.

Comment

Royboy;
        can you please tell us what is the reason for your LIFE act denial as stated on the AAO letter?
        how long it took the AAO to take a decision on your case?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Loue:
          Royboy;
          can you please tell us what is the reason for your LIFE act denial as stated on the AAO letter?
          how long it took the AAO to take a decision on your case? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Folks, up coming settlement will solve all your worries. If you have anything to say now. email it to the court while you have the chance. Call law office of Allan Bell at 816 421 1430 or 1 800 365 2355 for assistance.

Comment

Bannister:

AAO took about three and half years to make this decision.
            The reason they denied me because they don't believe me and I didn't fill out the application with all living address and working info, lack of evidence.
            Before Life Act , I applied my application as Lulac catagory in 1989. I carried my work autherization about 20 years. In 2001 AAO approved my case ask for to fill I-687, and I-765 with fee. I didn't apply because I have already apply Life act and with the application I have attached the approved letter.
            Now AAO mentioned me to the deny letter why I didnt apply? so........
            After denied letter, I filled out the I-687application and sent to TX center. They reject my application because I didnt submit the application on time (dec,2005).

When/how soon we will find out the final settlement?
            could you please let us know the result?
            Thanks.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by royboy:
              Bannister:

AAO took about three and half years to make this decision.
              The reason they denied me because they don't believe me and I didn't fill out the application with all living address and working info, lack of evidence.
              Before Life Act , I applied my application as Lulac catagory in 1989. I carried my work autherization about 20 years. In 2001 AAO approved my case ask for to fill I-687, and I-765 with fee. I didn't apply because I have already apply Life act and with the application I have attached the approved letter.
              Now AAO mentioned me to the deny letter why I didnt apply? so........
              After denied letter, I filled out the I-687application and sent to TX center. They reject my application because I didnt submit the application on time (dec,2005).

When/how soon we will find out the final settlement?
              could you please let us know the result?
              Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call the attorney above, he can address that much better.

Comment

bannister, do you have the e-mail for the court, USCIS rejected my LULAC case because they say they didn't received the information requested in September 2007, that of course we sent on time, my attorney is asking for a reopening of the case but I think they are playing games in order to not adjudicate. I'm thinking to write the court and explain my case, please let me know.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nafti:
                  bannister, do you have the e-mail for the court, USCIS rejected my LULAC case because they say they didn't received the information requested in September 2007, that of course we sent on time, my attorney is asking for a reopening of the case but I think they are playing games in order to not adjudicate. I'm thinking to write the court and explain my case, please let me know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such was my case. we asked for motion to reopen and was later approved. I do not have email to the court.

Comment

Bannister,

I know you have scolded me in the past for being negative. But, I want to say that the CIS will play games with the applicant who does not retain an attorney. Since my denial, I have consulted several attorneys. All of them insist that I would have absolutely been approved if represented by an attorney. Even a bad attorney, one said.

Of course I didn't like that answer, why should the same case with the same facts be disapproved just because no attorney was involved? What ever happen to Justus? Does there have to be a spin on everything?

Comment

Bannister and Unique:
                      Any updated information IAP vs USCIS after July 16,2008. Any court objection about this case?

Thanks.

Comment

Bannister, how long it took to reopen your case since you sent the motion to reopen? we did it July 20 and we got receipt on July 23rd., but i don't know what to expect, let me know if you can help. Tks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation