Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pending Lulac/Css,Work Permit

If anyone has just renewed their Work permit for pending applications under Lulac/Css, cases. Need to know what code did you put under q#16. It used to be C22, But now I don't see that code in new application. Pls. advise, it's very impt. Thank you

If anyone has just renewed their Work permit for pending applications under Lulac/Css, cases. Need to know what code did you put under q#16. It used to be C22, But now I don't see that code in new application. Pls. advise, it's very impt. Thank you

Comment

I believe the same code. The case is close to final settlement. DHS has signed off remaining DOJ. says Fed court seatle website.

Comment

Thank you bannister for keeping all the applicants know about the updated info. I don't know, how the outcome of this settlement will effect the denial/pending cases, either it will make it easy to qualify or maybe will put in more worst situation. So, I guess we all have to wait n see. And, who knows how long it will take to process too. I guess the process will restart again, until for some time to catch up.
        Anyways, regarding my original question about the work permit renewal catagory, I checked it with USCIS and they said it's the same Code C(22) for all pending cases of I-687 cases. Just wanted to share this info. if it can be of any help to anyone.

Comment

All denied and pending Lulac will now be adjudicated in line with Matter of N sept 1988. Interim decision 3080

Comment

bannister, can you explain a little more this settlement, I have a pending LULAC since January 2006, we did fingerprints, had interview, and here we are, waiting a decision.

Comment

Status conference on pending IAP, Life Act, and Lulac is scheduled for May 29, 2008.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">on pending IAP, Life Act, and Lula </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Do you know in which court? , just to follow the results. Tks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nafti:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">on pending IAP, Life Act, and Lula </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Do you know in which court? , just to follow the results. Tks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fed court seatle washington. go to pacer.gov, register. case #88-0379

Comment

bannister, I did register, but there is no federal courts there, or maybe you can tell me which court I have to click on to see the case. Thanks

Comment

Once you register, scroll down and click Washington western federal court then type 88-0379

Comment

Bannister,

Let us know what happens on May 29th about all thses cases?

Comment

To taxreg16;
                          Any update about your LIFE Act I-485 and Late Amnesty I-687 Appeal.

Comment

New cose is C24

Comment

Depika,

My LIFE I-485 denied and didn't get the letter so I am trying to motion to re-open(But my lawyer isn't very enthusiastic about it).

I-687 is still pending @ AAO.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed