DO I NEED CLEARANCE TO TRAVEL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO I NEED CLEARANCE TO TRAVEL?

I am a green card holher and will be traveling to visit my relative in my country in Africa.

I will like to know if I need any immigration clearance before I travel as I have heard that people are being arrested upon their return back from their country. What steps do I need to take to assure that I will not be arrested upon return from my travel.

Any advice will be appreciated.

thanks.

bb
    bb

I am a green card holher and will be traveling to visit my relative in my country in Africa.

I will like to know if I need any immigration clearance before I travel as I have heard that people are being arrested upon their return back from their country. What steps do I need to take to assure that I will not be arrested upon return from my travel.

Any advice will be appreciated.

thanks.

bb
    bb

Comment

any reason why you think you may be arrested or not let back?

GC holders can travel freely. No need for a special permission. If there are no unusual circumstances, GC and valid passport is all you need to re-enter the USA.

Unusual circumstences could be: you travel to the country you claimed asylum from, commited a crime, got GC in a fradulent way, were out of the country for a long period of time (more than 1 year...)...

Comment

Working...
      X