Help...im confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help...im confused

well i met my boyfriend about 4 months ago. Hes from england and i just have some questions.... we are young but he wants to become a USC. Marriage is outta the question for now and has an great oppertunity to open a english style pub here with his american cousin. He had to go back home and he really wants to come back. what forms does he need to fill out for a greencard or any type of extended stay or work form?? i know it will be a big process but i just want some information im totally confused by all this Thanks!

well i met my boyfriend about 4 months ago. Hes from england and i just have some questions.... we are young but he wants to become a USC. Marriage is outta the question for now and has an great oppertunity to open a english style pub here with his american cousin. He had to go back home and he really wants to come back. what forms does he need to fill out for a greencard or any type of extended stay or work form?? i know it will be a big process but i just want some information im totally confused by all this Thanks!

Comment

He can apply for a temporary work visa H-1B if he had higher studies and the US cousin will help him, the petition has to be filed by the firm/company in his behalf.Or he can try a H-2B visa but this is for position that do not require higher studies.

You can find more info about H-1B and H-2B visas at www.USImmigrationForAll.com and can ask at vize@yahoo.com or cristina@usimmigrationforall.com

All the best!
      Frank G. Becker & Associates
      www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

If he has his share of the money to open the pub, he could come in as a entrepreur.

Comment

Working...
        X