Immigrant Gangsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant Gangsters

More of Jorge Bush's friends just doing the work Americans won't.

Immigrant Gangsters

More of Jorge Bush's friends just doing the work Americans won't.

Immigrant Gangsters

Comment

My posts are so well documented there is no arguement against them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        My posts are so well documented there is no arguement against them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gangs are nothing new they've been around for centuries. I personally think its a socio and governmental problem that they occur in the first place.

http://www.gripe4rkids.org/his.html

Maybe it's the way you present the issues that people are not to hot engaging into a discussion. JMHO!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The reason nobody responds is because he has an agenda ie. dislikes illegal immigrants (or immigrants in general).
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            The reason nobody responds is because he has an agenda ie. dislikes illegal immigrants (or immigrants in general). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know he is a stickler, but he can be nice also. We gonna have to show him that it's the anti-human laws that cause most of the problems regarding illigal immigration and if he were to fight on the right side it would be more rewarding.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
              The reason nobody responds is because he has an agenda ie. dislikes illegal immigrants (or immigrants in general). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dislikes (ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS) And Those of deciet!!! Honesty, Integrety, Morals, Values, self respect, NO GAMES!!!! = OK!!!

Not To speak for Others! Appears Clear To Me!
              Follow The rules, Do not cause trouble!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thanks MIR and Koller.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I know he is a stickler, but he can be nice also. We gonna have to show him that it's the anti-human laws that cause most of the problems regarding illigal immigration and if he were to fight on the right side it would be more rewarding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are for open borders Koller from that statement. What exactly is the right side... just curious?

Comment

Of course, it seems that many here don't care if gangsters get in. I wonder if those opinions will change when they get mugged, etc?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      Of course, it seems that many here don't care if gangsters get in. I wonder if those opinions will change when they get mugged, etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think there aren't USC gangsters? Same safeguards are in place for all. Possibly the reason for lack of posts in your thread.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I know he is a stickler, but he can be nice also. We gonna have to show him that it's the anti-human laws that cause most of the problems regarding illigal immigration and if he were to fight on the right side it would be more rewarding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are for open borders Koller from that statement. What exactly is the right side... just curious? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The right side would be to change the laws so that people don't have the need to sneak in anymore. Get rid of these stupid 3/10 year bars. I am of the opinion these are actually increasing the number of illegals. Actually, I don't know ... I just see how I am affected and I don't like it one bit.

Comment

Most of the USC gangsters are either the children of immigrants or our native criminal class, e.g. black. So while we can't deport all the black people, deporting the immigrants will help lower crime either by directly deporting the criminal or by deporting them, their future children will be outside the U.S. and not harming Americans.

But then PUSC thinks dead Americans are the cost of immigration. That is what separates us, I don't want more Americans killed by gangsters, you do. I am for saving lives by keeping alien criminals out of the US. You are only Proud because you gamed the system and want others to do the same thing. Just how many will have to die to satisfy your sick and bloody opinions that result in American dead?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But then PUSC thinks dead Americans are the cost of immigration. That is what separates us, I don't want more Americans killed by gangsters, you do. I am for saving lives by keeping alien criminals out of the US. You are only Proud because you gamed the system and want others to do the same thing. Just how many will have to die to satisfy your sick and bloody opinions that result in American dead? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never said I want alien criminals in this country. I've repeatedly said I would like ALL convicted criminals deported from this country. I don't like when the picture is always painted against immigrants. I made the statement about USC gangsters to depict my opinion on this. There are an array of good and bad people everywhere.

As for gaming the system? How, pray tell, does one who was born in the USA game the system?

Comment

Once a liar always a liar. Once a theif always a thief, once a gangster always a gangster.

Good and bad people come in all shapes, colors and sizes, but the point Proud is that the illegal alien we don't have to keep in our nation. The born USC we have no choice, otherwise we'd ship them off to an island.

Comment

Working...
                              X