LIFE Legalization Class Action.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE Legalization Class Action.

Its look like the USCIS denied the majority of LIFE Act Legalization applicants
    for no reason just because their policy is to deny as many people as they could!
    I know some LIFE legalizations applicant appeals to AAO and the AAO ask the CIS to adjudicate these LIFE applicants who won the appeal but still the CIS refuse to follow and start give these people different reason for denying them than the original reason.
    In my opinion and other LIFE applicants we are over due for LIFE Legalization class action to strait the USCIS.
    Please e-mail Peter Schey from the center for human rights and constitutional law about that we should start (Legalizations Class Action against USCIS) at:-
    pschey@centerforhumanrights.org
    Thanks for all support.

Its look like the USCIS denied the majority of LIFE Act Legalization applicants
    for no reason just because their policy is to deny as many people as they could!
    I know some LIFE legalizations applicant appeals to AAO and the AAO ask the CIS to adjudicate these LIFE applicants who won the appeal but still the CIS refuse to follow and start give these people different reason for denying them than the original reason.
    In my opinion and other LIFE applicants we are over due for LIFE Legalization class action to strait the USCIS.
    Please e-mail Peter Schey from the center for human rights and constitutional law about that we should start (Legalizations Class Action against USCIS) at:-
    pschey@centerforhumanrights.org
    Thanks for all support.

Comment

is this true? i just read a posting by atul of oklahoma who just got approved to be a temporary resident. i hope what you're telling me is not true because i've been waiting for the outcome (hopefully a positive one!) of my application for many years now.

Comment

Working...
      X