X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get spouse back

Hi Everybody,
    Well my husband was deported on 5/19/08 and he has been living in Mexico, will be 6 months. He is doing fine considering his disability. It was very, very rough at the beginning. He hadn't been back in Mexico for about 40 years.
    He is living ALONE, no family at all. Anyway,
    I've been researching and I see there are bars and waivers. His conviction that caused his Order of Deportation back in '93 was aiding and abetting. He never left until DHS/ICE caught up.
    Is aiding and abetting an aggravated felony?
    I've read this would be considered a permanent bar. Because if not there is 5/10/20 year bars.
    But also even if it is permanent there is still hope in a Waiver. Ok, only serious repliers reply back. Please refrain from sarcasm replies.
    Please SonofMichael don't reply.
    Can he be deported from the discussion board?

Hi Everybody,
    Well my husband was deported on 5/19/08 and he has been living in Mexico, will be 6 months. He is doing fine considering his disability. It was very, very rough at the beginning. He hadn't been back in Mexico for about 40 years.
    I've been researching and I see there are bars and waivers. His conviction that caused his Order of Deportation back in '93 was aiding and abetting. He never left until DHS/ICE caught up.
    I've read this would be considered a permanent bar. Because if not there is 5/10/20 year bars.
    But also even if it is permanent there is still hope in a Waiver. Ok, only serious repliers reply back. Please refrain from sarcasm replies.
    Can he be deported from the discussion board?

Comment

What is wrong with me replying? This is a free country and I have right that you cannot restrict!!!

Comment

LuLutx, I feel your pain and please accept my sympathy for your difficulties. Point of correction, I think you're making a major mistake by excluding the President of ILW from replying to your post. SOM is the most HONORABLE member of them all!!! I advise you PM your favorites. Best of lucks.

Comment

Kmail is a genius and you should listen to his advise !!! Thank you Kmail

Comment

what astonishing audacity the OP has....trying to "deport" a fine American just because her dirtbag taco-vending husband, a felon, a visa cheat, was deported. NO one cares. He can stay in Mexico forever and it won't change my life. Who needs to import criminals? Only people like the OP, a trailerpark dweller with an IQ around 75 (on a sunny day) who is desperate would fall prey to such nonsense. Here's a news flash, OP...America has the First Amendment, something you and your criminal alien husband don't understand, that says everyone in the US of A has the freedom if speech. Douchebag cleaners need not apply.

Comment

I told you not to reply if you all were going to be acting like "IDIOTS"...but ofcourse
              being "AMERICAN" you act like you are all privileged to treat people like ****. I am a U.S.Born citizen and sometimes I cringe at the way we act. Did you all momma's not teach you manners. No wait I think you all act the way you do because it comes from your heritage, which come from "YOUR" immigrant ancestors. Where ever the hell they came from. So that being said and I've said my piece. May I please have an Intellegant, sensible, person of "Good
              Morale Character" (ha,ha immigration term there)
              By the way our culture has been here 10 thousand years, we "NEVER" left this place. YOU
              invaded us. If you all think you all are so smart, READ YOUR HISTORY. And quite making "****" up.
              THANKS FOR NOTHING,SCUM ALIENS!!!!!

THANK "God" for OBAMA, yeah our new PRESIDENT.
              HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe
              Finally WE will prevail with someone SMART...

Comment

Once again, for the intelligence-impaired, read the First Amendment. You don't get to decide who posts what on this site. You are a U.S.-born moron. It's clear from your postings that you barely made it out of high school...."Intellegant"??? What kind of word is that??
                Even more clear is the fact that you are likely one of those land-based manatees, similar to those earth-bound bovines that frequent immigrate2us.lard. You'd be better off posting your fourth-grade level bleatings in that pasture -- they will coo and wring their hands, and tell you that everything will be all right (as if they know). Your husband is a full fledged irresponsible alien that had NO respect for the laws of MY country...and, in that moment before he got the heave-ho, he found a village idiot wandering outside of her trailer park, looking for "love." Pitiful.

Comment

LMAO!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Aiding and abetting in what type of a crime?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuLutx:
                    Hi Everybody,
                    Can he be deported from the discussion board? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

aiding and abetting illegal alien to transport
                      to a destination. he was at a party and the person needed a ride and the person was illegal
                      was going to give my husband money for gas

Comment

No Someone12 I just type too fast,I don't pay attention to my spelling. What is the big deal?
                        It's common in discussion board's. This is my
                        "America" made of "IMMIGRANTS", which "YOU" yourself wouldn't be here without one. What's
                        got you so bitter and cynical? Were you an abused child or **** maybe you are a child. And for your info I have a college degree.

Comment

Someone12..you make plenty of spelling mistakes yourself and use 'English UK' slang on a regular basis on this board instead of American English, so who are you to preach? You keep saying YOUR country yet you chose not to talk your own English lol

Anyways, instead of insults this member needs some help, like Swissnut is trying to do.

LuLuxtx..just ignore them and wait for some members with some manners. S12 just likes playing games.

All the best
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Always 2 Sides!!!! Even Though The Other Side Contributes Negative! did Thee 2nd Side with hold Any possibility Within The here and Now???? I Do Not see games!!!! I See The Potential For a Negative Outcome Without Seeing Every side!!!! Not Always pretty and Full Of Sugar!!!! Yet Giving 100% Positive To The OP Would Be deceitful and Wrong!!! This Is how It Works!!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

YEP!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation