If you are seeking permanent residency **READ THIS**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are seeking permanent residency **READ THIS**

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is conducting a pilot program designed to test their ability to complete the adjustment of status process within 90 days of filing for permanent residency, eliminating the need for interim employment and travel authorization documents and their associated costs.

If you are seeking Permanent Residency please contact me. And I can get you set up with application. They are looking for about 1000 People, and the application fee is only $125. The Fingerprint fee is still $70 though.

Tim Downs
    timdowns@ddenergy.com

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is conducting a pilot program designed to test their ability to complete the adjustment of status process within 90 days of filing for permanent residency, eliminating the need for interim employment and travel authorization documents and their associated costs.

If you are seeking Permanent Residency please contact me. And I can get you set up with application. They are looking for about 1000 People, and the application fee is only $125. The Fingerprint fee is still $70 though.

Tim Downs
    timdowns@ddenergy.com

Comment

Working...
    X