No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Please accept napkin from me to wipe your eyes full of tears. Sorry to hear this incident.

Comment

I am shocked, Islam is the religion of peace, or pieces of bodies lying all over a hotel.

Comment

sorry to read comments about davdah and federale86;
        If you do not have any knowledge of Islam please do not speak on that subject.

It depand upon the person how he has been brought up with others.

This is Immigration board and I would appricate if you have any knowledge about please try to help..others...Jaye Ho

Comment

Well Kumar, how many Hindus were killed this year by Muslims? It appears you are a traitor to your nation and religion.

Comment

It's not Hundu or Muslims, Its a Political Parties. now what is going on in Mumbai do you thing this Hindu vs Hindu......
            You might have read the book on Ghandi ...It's the same thing..
            now it is time for give and take....

Comment

Kumar, I think it's best to ignore this kind of comment/thread. It will simply get uglier......please....

Comment

JMH: you are correct this type of things will not take you any where it will create only hate .
                According to US, they do not care about any one we have all kind of narow minded peoples all over the world.

Comment

Those Are not muslims idiots !!!! Those are just a bunche of poor suffered killiers , sort of psycho and some of Criminals using and doing things of name of Religion same as the Oclahoma dude and so on and on and on ..... using religion for the benifits... either politic or Business or or or .. controled b big head which he has nothing to do with islam or relgiion .. he just or they just used these stupid dirty people for their benifits ....Religions allll religions has nothing to do with crimes and killing . Those Are not muslims just sick people brain washed and i am sure they are in helllllfire right now geting sooo Crispy

Comment

It appears that some here are wilfully ignorant or in the process of committing suicide. Ghandi could only be a pacifist because he was protected by armed British soldiers and police.

Comment

Here Peoples are so ignorant, and selfish they don't know what is happeing in this country.
                      They talk about muslim/Islam and how about in the United States...
                      How many are killed every year That why US has more Pshologisted then any other country...
                      fkorida2001 has correctly said the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by FSN:
                        Here Peoples are so ignorant, and selfish they don't know what is happeing in this country.
                        They talk about muslim/Islam and how about in the United States...
                        How many are killed every year That why US has more Pshologisted then any other country...
                        fkorida2001 has correctly said the facts.
                        Spelling and Directive shows not of USA!! Why would Anyone want to live in a country that goes against everything you believe in???? Change? Disrupt the country That Gave you Benefit of Doubt??? So USA was Not exactly What Most anticipated??? Disappointed!!! was only Those Of Afar Creating the Disappointment by Not following Procedeure!!! rather Finding ways To manipulate and corrupt the Procedure for self!!!
                        Every Soul is individual In the freedom To Choose direction!!! Did That tricky demon blind you??? Only 3 Rules!!! Dont Lie, Dont Cheat, Dont Steal, Dont trick yourself Into oblivion!!!
                        And Do Not Forget many Owe Me
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Pshologisted
                          WTF????

I think ICE needs an address for FSN. Or perhaps Diplomatic Security Service, eh FSN?

Comment

Psychologist

Comment

bunsh of losers a.ssholes haters, no body cares what an a.sshole like davdah or this hindu cow worshiper (american wanna be ) federal86 AKA a9 and WUSCNEEDHELP cares . you guys are the most boring and idiots on the face of the planet . i did not want to answer or even post on this trashy board anymore but i was forced by your actions and if this prove something it just shows how filthy and dirty your faith and your believe is . islam is the most peaceful religion on the face of the earth and the fastest growing religion in the world and a useless haters like you guys wont really make a difference . read about real islam and ask muslim scholars or real muslims instead of reading your anti muslim websites and watching your filthy media which is full of lies and hate.

Comment

Working...
                              X