I-751 denied - divorce final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 denied - divorce final

I751 denied as were undergoing divorce and so petitioner was not at interview , Now divorce is final and I am wondering what the next step is . should I file for waiver or wait for immigration court.

I have received the letter of forwarding to removal but no date yet. I am also wondering how do you check on timelines of immigration court . also could anyway relay any experiences on immigration court and divorce finalizations

I751 denied as were undergoing divorce and so petitioner was not at interview , Now divorce is final and I am wondering what the next step is . should I file for waiver or wait for immigration court.

I have received the letter of forwarding to removal but no date yet. I am also wondering how do you check on timelines of immigration court . also could anyway relay any experiences on immigration court and divorce finalizations

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I751 denied as were undergoing divorce and so petitioner was not at interview , Now divorce is final and I am wondering what the next step is . should I file for waiver or wait for immigration court.

I have received the letter of forwarding to removal but no date yet. I am also wondering how do you check on timelines of immigration court . also could anyway relay any experiences on immigration court and divorce finalizations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a nice trip back home!

Comment

You should have a chance before the IJ (Immigration Judge) to demonstrate that the marriage through which you intend to secure permanent residency, was bona fide.
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by milkov:

I have received the letter of forwarding to removal but no date yet. I am also wondering how do you check on timelines of immigration court . also could anyway relay any experiences on immigration court and divorce finalizations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by milkov:

I have received the letter of forwarding to removal but no date yet. I am also wondering how do you check on timelines of immigration court . also could anyway relay any experiences on immigration court and divorce finalizations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would like to find more infom on your situation so that I can see if I can guide you to a better resolution. Please explain your case in a private email and send to it me...

Email at Profmilan2006@yahoo.com will see what options could be of help to you...

Comment

Working...
          X