• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims Plan New Terrorist Attacks

From the same mosque that gave us 9/11.

From the same mosque that gave us 9/11.

Comment

I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Haram,and frightening to a Muslim.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure why not.. and we can land right on top of you..splat!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sure why not.. and we can land right on top of you..splat! Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a nice thought LOL
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I propose dropping Brit and Sprint on the mosque from 20,000 feet. The Germans can then send in Koller with some pork sausages. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>A Good Use For Sprintgirl

Comment

Sprintgirl are you going to take that?

LOL

Go, SOM, Go.

Comment

Won't find me in a mosque, but Sprint goes there in her burka everyday to get her orders for the day from her husband's senior wife. Poor Sprint, last of four.

Comment

Sprintgirl are you going to take that?

LOL

Go, SOM, Go.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess another letter to the new york bar association. "Dear bar association, SOM compared me to a flying cow..."

Sadly for her, she has no idea what I do for a living. She doesn't even know my real name obviously. She was so greedy when she thought I was a lawyer she begged to come visit me. Good thing I didn't say I was a doctor. Rejection is tough on her but you would think she would be used to it by now.

Its funny having someone you never met stalk you. Sick. Sad. Funny.

Comment

Hey
                        Was Hitler A Muslim?
                        Or what ?

If World War 2 was now day He (Hitler) would be a terrorist. No doubt.

Stop stereotyping..............

Comment

No , he wasn't.

To be Muslim one has to testify that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is His prophet.

I never heard of Hitler to make such a testament.
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

If not He must be a terrorist ( a non Muslim terrorist and who else)

Or what

By the way are all people who share with Hitler the same religion terrorists ?

Multiple Choices:
                            Was Hitler a
                            1) Muslim
                            2) Christian
                            3) Jew
                            4) Buddhist
                            5) Atheist

Please Choose one.....................

Comment

Haram,and frightening to a Muslim.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am married but wouldn't mind having extra 4 girlfriends
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X