Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration Law Question:presently Pregnant and is suppose to receive an appointment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question:presently Pregnant and is suppose to receive an appointment

I need some advice, I am currently pregnant and I am to receive an appointment letter for a Medical and and appointment letter for an interview. Do you think they will stop me from getting the visa? Will my mother have to start over the process again? I need some answers help me!!!

I need some advice, I am currently pregnant and I am to receive an appointment letter for a Medical and and appointment letter for an interview. Do you think they will stop me from getting the visa? Will my mother have to start over the process again? I need some answers help me!!!

Comment

Your pregnancy shouldn't affect anything, but be sure to tell the doctor at the exam. They'll need to take the appropriate precautions for the X-ray and also delay some vaccinations (if necessary).
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Working...
      X