X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for my parents

Hi,

I just get my US citizenship and planning to petition my parents. I have a 12 years old brother overseas living with my parents. My question is: Can my brother come with my parents and be carried with my applications with my parents?

Please respond and thanks for your help.

Alf

Hi,

I just get my US citizenship and planning to petition my parents. I have a 12 years old brother overseas living with my parents. My question is: Can my brother come with my parents and be carried with my applications with my parents?

Please respond and thanks for your help.

Alf

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alf:
      Can my brother come with my parents and be carried with my applications with my parents?
      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      No. You have to file separate petition for your brother, which has at least 12 years waiting time. Worse yet, if your brother is from a country like Philipine, then the waiting time would be 23 years.

Comment

what have I been telling you readers? here's another one, HE JUST BECAME A CITIZEN and is ready to bring his parents WHO HAVE NEVER WORKED A **** DAY IN THE US but will be able to COLLECT FOOD STAMPS, MEDICARE, SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICAL/DENTAL ATTENTION and all other benefits designed for the real US citizens.
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

SickF****er

we do not care about your sick openions, this forum for people who seek each other help as much as they can, why you push yourself like in each reply and you do not give any advices at all but you just shower people who need real help with your empty igonrant openions and shoot your hatered on them, it is obvious you have a much time it cause you are a big loser and have no life at all. I'll tell you what Psycho, go get a life. F*** You mother F***er.
          many good peopel leave forums because of a SH**head like you. go put your A** in a chair to watch TV cause this is the only way you can communicate with people (through the screen or behind bars.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
            what have I been telling you readers? here's another one, HE JUST BECAME A CITIZEN and is ready to bring his parents WHO HAVE NEVER WORKED A **** DAY IN THE US but will be able to COLLECT FOOD STAMPS, MEDICARE, SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICAL/DENTAL ATTENTION and all other benefits designed for the real US citizens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Why to the readers are you so vociferous? Write your congressman expressing your disaproval of this legal aspect of immigration law.

Comment

Oh! and I forgot, after this "citizen" brings his parents and they start collecting all the benefits that belong to the US CITIZENS, they will find that every form will be written in their native language. And, as you can see two, third world, primitive jackasses "thruthconcealing" (poor English, badly written) and "explora" your typical commie, starving, just off the boat, TELLS ME NOT TO EXERCISE MY RIGHT OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH. How do you like these two losers?
              to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation