Can my daughter apply for me when she is 21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my daughter apply for me when she is 21

My daughter will be 21 next year and I have those CSS/LULAC work permit...its now in AAO...I heared that they deny almost every body... I never in out of country after 1987...Is she can apply for me??? Do I have to do any waiver or I am in 10 year bar???

Please advice...

It depends- did you make a lawful entry into the U.S.? Meaning you came in with a passport and have/had an I-94 card.

If not, were any petitions (besides CSS/LULAC) filed on your behalf before April 30, 2001?

If yes to either of these questions, your U.S. Citizen daughter might be able to sponsor you for green card when she turns 21.

Comment

No more mexicans, you need to leave. Of course you entered the U.S. ilegally, had a kid with the purpose of using her in the future as an anchor. LULAC is a nasty commie racist organization.

Comment

Mrs.Mani,

I entered EWI.. and no application before 2001 ..so I ahve no chance...I can use any WAIVER???

Comment

EWI, huh? Just another filthy dirtbag who doesn't respect our laws....sorry but there is NO adjustment of status in your irresponsible future...so please get out of MY country (it is NOT your country)...

Comment

There is no waiver for you if you are in the U.S. IF you are in deportation proceedings, you can apply for "Cancellation of Removal" if you can prove Exceptional Hardship to your daughter if you leave. This is very difficult to do. And, you'd have to turn yourself in to the govt. to ask for it. If it was denied, they would deport you. Not something I would recommend unless you have a very, very strong case.

Only other option at this point is to go home and be subject to 10 year bar or wait for reform.

Comment

Mrs.Mani,

Is there any other way that atleast I can get a EAD.My AAO appeal get denied and I don't have anymore EAD.I ahve three kids one in college,one in high school and one in middle school.I ahve a mortgage to pay,cars,bills etc.to pay..Last 20 years I have EAD.NOw i get laid off and I didn't getting any job..what I can do other than surrender to govt...my wife came here legally so she will get GC thru my daughter...is tehre any option for me????please advice....

Comment

There is no other way to get EAD at this point- not from what you have told me.

Comment

Buy some kleenex and mop up your phony tears...you have NO respect for the laws of MY country, and only want to obey some random law (if it exists -but doesn't) that would give you some undeserved benefit....back to the goat pen for you ....

Comment

Mrs. Mani,
                    One thing I remmeber now around begaining of 89 i went to india for a week to get my wife..i don't have any proof..but only thing is i wrote my wife i-94....will it work???

Comment

What do you mean you wrote your wife's I-94? You have to have your own I-94 or otherwise prove you were inspected and admitted.

Comment

well , the best advice is Don't listen to someone 12 and "no amnesty " they are just losers .My advice is Don't despair , there is always hope .I believe there will be an immigration reform at the end of the year . For now just "be smart " you know what I mean . I hope soon you will have your green card by this time next year ,Mark my words .

Comment

Originally posted by Fredy:
                          well , the best advice is Don't listen to someone 12 and "no amnesty " they are just losers .My advice is Don't despair , there is always hope .I believe there will be an immigration reform at the end of the year . For now just "be smart " you know what I mean . I hope soon you will have your green card by this time next year ,Mark my words .
                          More likely reform in 2 or 3 years time. I think Obama has to get through the midterm elections first before trying something as risky as immigration reform. The healthcare is hugely unpopular as it is he will pay for that in november better for him to wait and see what the damage is

Comment

Working...
                          X