Advance Parole application - expired passport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Parole application - expired passport

My passport has recently expired and I'm gathering documents and translations I'm going to submit to get it renewed through my consulate.

At the same time, I need to renew my Advance Parole. Both passport and AP renewals take approximately the same time length (about 4 months or so).

Last time I applied for AP, I submitted copy of bio page of my passport along with other docs. Am I required to submit it in order to get approved? If I submit a copy of expired passport (and perhaps explain that I'm still waiting on a new one), would it go through?

Any thoughts from anyone with experience would be highly appreciated.

My passport has recently expired and I'm gathering documents and translations I'm going to submit to get it renewed through my consulate.

At the same time, I need to renew my Advance Parole. Both passport and AP renewals take approximately the same time length (about 4 months or so).

Last time I applied for AP, I submitted copy of bio page of my passport along with other docs. Am I required to submit it in order to get approved? If I submit a copy of expired passport (and perhaps explain that I'm still waiting on a new one), would it go through?

Any thoughts from anyone with experience would be highly appreciated.

Comment

anyone, pleeese

do you have to submit a copy of passport bio page with your AP application, or is a copy of valid state license sufficient?

Comment

Working...
      X