Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-14 request without form N-14

Hi there,
    so I had a Naturalization Interview this morning and the officer concluded that I had passed everything and would be notified when to take the oath. He congratulated me and gave me Form N-652.
    When I came home I took a look at that form and it indicates that I should follow the instructions on Form N-14.
    However, he never gave me the Form N-14 and never indicated that something was missing from my application.
    I cannot imagine that he checked the wrong box by accident, so I'm at a loss about what to do here.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi there,
    so I had a Naturalization Interview this morning and the officer concluded that I had passed everything and would be notified when to take the oath. He congratulated me and gave me Form N-652.
    When I came home I took a look at that form and it indicates that I should follow the instructions on Form N-14.
    However, he never gave me the Form N-14 and never indicated that something was missing from my application.
    I cannot imagine that he checked the wrong box by accident, so I'm at a loss about what to do here.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

I searched that form using Google and it looks like it has to do with securities. Would this pertain to you? Otherwise, I would call them and inquire. I'm sure they're not immune to errors.

Comment

N-14 is also a form to request additional material as you can see here under 6.2:
        http://www.immihelp.com/citize...ation-interview.html

I guess I will try to call them tomorrow.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barrs:
          N-14 is also a form to request additional material as you can see here under 6.2:
          http://www.immihelp.com/citize...ation-interview.html

I guess I will try to call them tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call them and clear it up. Good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
          X