LPN to RN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPN to RN

my wife filed a labor cert as an LPN which was approved. While her i-485 is still pending, she went to school, becomes an RN. Now the lawyer handling her case said she can only work as an LPN (or at least that is what the employer letter should state). The company that filed her labor cert has not given her any work for over a yr, and the new employer (working as RN) knows nothing of her status. Will this be a problem during her i-485 interview, or should we start the process anew based on her being an RN. Thanks for your feedback

my wife filed a labor cert as an LPN which was approved. While her i-485 is still pending, she went to school, becomes an RN. Now the lawyer handling her case said she can only work as an LPN (or at least that is what the employer letter should state). The company that filed her labor cert has not given her any work for over a yr, and the new employer (working as RN) knows nothing of her status. Will this be a problem during her i-485 interview, or should we start the process anew based on her being an RN. Thanks for your feedback

Comment

Working...
    X