Question to Sammy and other gurus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to Sammy and other gurus

Is a joint I-751/N-400 interview more detailed than an ordinary N-400 interview?

Is a joint I-751/N-400 interview more detailed than an ordinary N-400 interview?

Comment

I am the only guru here. Any advice from other people should be ignored.

Comment

Michael if I need your opinion I will give it to you.

Comment

Thank you Sammy, but how come the N-400 interview letter does not ask to bring marriage evidence and does not even mention the I-751?

Comment

Sammy,
            Thanks for the important info, very helpful.

Actually, I have a pending I-751 at the district office and I just received notice for N-400 interview but the N-400 was so general it is shocking.

There was no mention of the I-751 at all and the N-400 did not even ask about evidence that we are still married and living together, so we will play safe and carry what we can.

It seems the I-751 is meaningless then, if its overtaken by the N-400 interview, in importance. I just dont get it.

Comment

There are so old threads on this, seems like maybe Paddy(?) went through this? The I-751 is not meaningless but I remember reading something about being sure the file is in the right place when you go for N-400.

Comment

Working...
              X