friends in mexico

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends in mexico

Please help, I don't know where to start or if trying to help my friend obtain a Visa is a waste of time. He lived in CA & OR illegally from 1978-1991. He married an American (now divorced) and has a 17 year old daughter in NH. He did not complete any paperwork to become legal while married to US citizen. He has a criminal history involving drug posession (prior to 1993). He was deported back to Mexico in 1993. He has since changed his life and serves the Lord helping troubled *****. He has served a crime free life since 1993 and wants to come and work for a non-profit drug program that our church has owned and operated for 20 years. Any chance of him coming or does his criminal history and deportation make it impossible? Does it matter that he wants to do work for a church? Does it matter that he has a daughter here that he hasn't seen in 13 years? Please help!! He is a gift from the Lord and can help many!!!!!
    Kathy

Please help, I don't know where to start or if trying to help my friend obtain a Visa is a waste of time. He lived in CA & OR illegally from 1978-1991. He married an American (now divorced) and has a 17 year old daughter in NH. He did not complete any paperwork to become legal while married to US citizen. He has a criminal history involving drug posession (prior to 1993). He was deported back to Mexico in 1993. He has since changed his life and serves the Lord helping troubled *****. He has served a crime free life since 1993 and wants to come and work for a non-profit drug program that our church has owned and operated for 20 years. Any chance of him coming or does his criminal history and deportation make it impossible? Does it matter that he wants to do work for a church? Does it matter that he has a daughter here that he hasn't seen in 13 years? Please help!! He is a gift from the Lord and can help many!!!!!
    Kathy

Comment

Working...
    X