Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some info on helping my husband.

Ok, we've been married for 5 years,& together for 11 years. During these 11 years he has been deported 3 times. Just for being in this country. The last time he was deported I went with him to live in Mexico...I lasted 6 months, what a trip. His family is so poor. I cannot live like that. And I also cannot live without him.. He is my life. Any help for me???

Ok, we've been married for 5 years,& together for 11 years. During these 11 years he has been deported 3 times. Just for being in this country. The last time he was deported I went with him to live in Mexico...I lasted 6 months, what a trip. His family is so poor. I cannot live like that. And I also cannot live without him.. He is my life. Any help for me???

Comment

Canada?

Comment

You need to at least consult with an immigration attorney. I doubt he will be able to come in to the US soon. Bad case.

Comment

Not all of Mexico is poor, try elsewhere?

US is out, anywhere else depends on your ability to Immigrate there.

Like the US most are linked to work and family ties, so it will most likely depend on your qualifications/experience.

Comment

deported 3 fn times??? Obviously this clown has no respect for our laws....screw him....ship his law-breaking butt to Mexico for good....and good riddance....the US of A does not need nor want such 'people.' No morals, no responsibility, no clue.....and thus, no visa...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melgue01:
              Ok, we've been married for 5 years,& together for 11 years. During these 11 years he has been deported 3 times. Just for being in this country. The last time he was deported I went with him to live in Mexico...I lasted 6 months, what a trip. His family is so poor. I cannot live like that. And I also cannot live without him.. He is my life. Any help for me??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in agreement with Theone here. He's not going to be able to come back (legally) to the states for at least 10 years (maybe more with 3 deportations). Are you both employable? Are you willing to make the sacrifice and become a contributing partner? If so, there are many nicer areas in Mexico you could live so you could be together. You don't have to stay with his poor family - support yourselves and live elsewhere.

Comment

tell you what loser, you get the hell out of my country and go live with the criminal err.. the love of your life in the filth 'cause you don't deserve any better.
                to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

fellow Americans, write to the Justice Department, you congress rep, senators, everybody and anybody an tell them to STOP ISSUING STUDENT VISAS TODAY to ALL ORIENTALS no exceptions, to ALL HINDUS, to ALL MIDDLE EASTERNS, to ALL MEXICANS, FILIPINOS, and to ALL TROUBLE COUNTRIES. The buck stops here, enough of the b.s.
                  to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation