crossing the borders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crossing the borders

Hi Everyone, I wondered if anyone could answer my question, how easy is it to cross from U.S. into Canada or Mexico? and what papers if any do you require to do this? How rigorously do they check people leaving the U.S. any info you can give me would be much appreciated.Thank you

Hi Everyone, I wondered if anyone could answer my question, how easy is it to cross from U.S. into Canada or Mexico? and what papers if any do you require to do this? How rigorously do they check people leaving the U.S. any info you can give me would be much appreciated.Thank you

Comment

It depends on what country you are a citizen of. Leaving the U.S. is easy. If you are a U.S. citizen, it is easy to Enter Canada or Mexico.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Hi
        Depends what country you are from. Mexico requires you to have a valid passport if your are from any of the EU countries. If you are a USC a passport can't hurt but I think you'd be fine with a driver's license. Basically nobody checks you leaving the US. You just walk/drive accross. Mexcian or Canadian officials will check you on their side.

Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X