DISAPPOINTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTED: Please stop dragging up all of the ancient posts...and then not adding anything new or different.

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic.

DISAPPOINTED: Please stop dragging up all of the ancient posts...and then not adding anything new or different.

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

Also, much of your advice is wrong...or is just completely generic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't get twisted SunDevilUsa this is just a discussion board.The answers given here are from my experience.do me a favour STOP HATING.

Comment

But what you're doing is cluttering the board with post that are mostly no longer relevant, while newer post whose owner is actually hoping for a response are getting pushed down.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
          But what you're doing is cluttering the board with post that are mostly no longer relevant, while newer post whose owner is actually hoping for a response are getting pushed down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Please do me a favour.Stop Ha...........

Comment

Stop what? Maybe you should stop giving out incorect advices such as legal resident needing re-entry form to enter the USA in 2007.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
              Stop what? Maybe you should stop giving out incorect advices such as legal resident needing re-entry form to enter the USA in 2007. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you, we have different experience, so to you it is not true.I wonder why some people are going crazy,this is just a discussion board.
              This is very discouraging to others even myself.

Comment

I thought you're still waiting for your GC, and your spouse is USC, so whose experience of having to use a special entry form for LPR are you relating to? Do explain.

Who's going crazy, and discouraging for what? If any, your action might be discouraging for other poster since they might view what constitute as spam on this board.

Comment

I thought you're still waiting for your GC, and your spouse is USC, so whose experience of having to use a special entry form for LPR are you relating to? Do explain.

Who's going crazy, and discouraging for what? If any, your action might be discouraging for other poster since they might view what constitute as spam on this board. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Comment

So when confronted with facts, you simply decide to turn tail and flee? Still waiting for explanation, or perhaps you really have none?

Comment

So when confronted with facts, you simply decide to turn tail and flee? Still waiting for explanation, or perhaps you really have none? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>PLEASE,THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD ONLY, NOT FIGHTING BOARD.

Comment

Who's fighting? And why are you typing in caps as if you're yelling? I'm simply asking you to explain your previous post/position. Thats what discussion is all about. If you can then please do so, if you can't then why are you lying/making stuff up on this board?

Comment

Working...
                        X