Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question about fees at the consulates

Ok I recieve my packet 3 via the sydney consulate and they said in packet 3 to pay proccessing fee OK 150 dollars at post office for visa im assuming non immigratnt right . What i want to know is about the application fees This is what i emailed to the consulate

Dear Sir/Madam

I am enquiring into the fees for a k3 and k4 visa's. After paying the processing fees at the post office what other fees are then required at the consulate.( I have paid all necessary medical and police fees and photos .)

I believe Im confused between the I130 fees and the K3 fees

Thank you

Thier reply was

The application fee is all that is required for the K3. The I-130 fees will apply once your adjustment comes through.

so i woul liek to knwo how much do i pay im a bit confused

Ok I recieve my packet 3 via the sydney consulate and they said in packet 3 to pay proccessing fee OK 150 dollars at post office for visa im assuming non immigratnt right . What i want to know is about the application fees This is what i emailed to the consulate

Dear Sir/Madam

I am enquiring into the fees for a k3 and k4 visa's. After paying the processing fees at the post office what other fees are then required at the consulate.( I have paid all necessary medical and police fees and photos .)

I believe Im confused between the I130 fees and the K3 fees

Thank you

Thier reply was

The application fee is all that is required for the K3. The I-130 fees will apply once your adjustment comes through.

so i woul liek to knwo how much do i pay im a bit confused

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed