transfer of support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer of support?

As a USC, if I sponsor my wife for a marriage-based green card and circumstances arise that I come to learn she has fraudulently obtained this PR status (through deception), can I have my letter of support withdrawn? In my case, my wife left me for another man and I am wondering if I get the new boyfriend to assume financial obligations for my alien wife if that will get me off the hook? By the way, my wife has submitted her I-751. It was only until recently that I discovered the fraudulent plot. Thank you for your advice.

As a USC, if I sponsor my wife for a marriage-based green card and circumstances arise that I come to learn she has fraudulently obtained this PR status (through deception), can I have my letter of support withdrawn? In my case, my wife left me for another man and I am wondering if I get the new boyfriend to assume financial obligations for my alien wife if that will get me off the hook? By the way, my wife has submitted her I-751. It was only until recently that I discovered the fraudulent plot. Thank you for your advice.

Comment

You should do the right thing and contact immigration about this fraud.

Those kind of people give other immigrants a bad name and make things alot harder for people who want to do it the right way.

http://www.immigrate2us.net
      I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Working...
      X