Question for Sammy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Sammy

I applied for citizenship last week. One of the question is about enrolling for Slective Services. I was in US between the age of 18 and 26 but had a case pending with INS. I attached the letter saying i was not aware of this mandatory requirement. Also i called Selective services office and they send me a letter saying they sent invitation twice to enroll but i didn't respond as i never received those letters due to address change. Now i want to know what will happen at my interview? Will USCIS deny my application cause i did not enroll or will understand the situation and grant me citizenship. Thanks in advance.

I applied for citizenship last week. One of the question is about enrolling for Slective Services. I was in US between the age of 18 and 26 but had a case pending with INS. I attached the letter saying i was not aware of this mandatory requirement. Also i called Selective services office and they send me a letter saying they sent invitation twice to enroll but i didn't respond as i never received those letters due to address change. Now i want to know what will happen at my interview? Will USCIS deny my application cause i did not enroll or will understand the situation and grant me citizenship. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Sammy. I will be 36 coming january and we i had no knowledege of this requirement otherwise i would have done it. Anyway i will just tell the truth and then its up to them. Again thanks for your reply, as always keep the good work of giving the true and honest advice to people on this board.

Comment

Working...
      X