Over legal age son

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over legal age son

Anyone who could suggest as to how to bring my son over who is 26 y/o, single and a Physical Therapy graduate but is under Board(tried twice but flanked)from a foreign country where he graduated? He is currently reviewing for his Toefl and TSE but I would like to know if there are other possible routes for him to come over and work as a PT. He is a hard worker and has been chosen as a rookie of the year in a company where he is working. It is just unfortunate that because of the quota system for PT Board he did not make it.
    victor

Anyone who could suggest as to how to bring my son over who is 26 y/o, single and a Physical Therapy graduate but is under Board(tried twice but flanked)from a foreign country where he graduated? He is currently reviewing for his Toefl and TSE but I would like to know if there are other possible routes for him to come over and work as a PT. He is a hard worker and has been chosen as a rookie of the year in a company where he is working. It is just unfortunate that because of the quota system for PT Board he did not make it.
    victor

Comment

If you are USC, you could sponsor him as an unmarried child over 21.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Working...
      X