Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIB transfer

Hello,

I would like to know my chances of getting a H1B transfer.

My situation:
    My undergrad is in Computer Engineering and my Masters is in BA ( MBA). My H1 was filed as a programmer as I started my career as a programmer.(1 month ) But I soon moved to recruiting role. secondly...I dont work 40hr/ week. ( personal problems) so my paycheck amount is also less.( I work between 20-30 or sometimes 40 hrs per week)

I now wish to move to another firm and work as a recruiter. Can they file my H1 transfer as a technical recruiter or will they have to stick to Programmer. My resume reflects my prev exp as a recruiter... will it cause any problem for H1 transfer? Or would Me not working full time cause any problem for my H1 transfer

Would appreciate your responses. Thankx much!

Hello,

I would like to know my chances of getting a H1B transfer.

My situation:
    My undergrad is in Computer Engineering and my Masters is in BA ( MBA). My H1 was filed as a programmer as I started my career as a programmer.(1 month ) But I soon moved to recruiting role. secondly...I dont work 40hr/ week. ( personal problems) so my paycheck amount is also less.( I work between 20-30 or sometimes 40 hrs per week)

I now wish to move to another firm and work as a recruiter. Can they file my H1 transfer as a technical recruiter or will they have to stick to Programmer. My resume reflects my prev exp as a recruiter... will it cause any problem for H1 transfer? Or would Me not working full time cause any problem for my H1 transfer

Would appreciate your responses. Thankx much!

Comment

Depend on the job classification/requirement, whether technical recruiter and programmer share similar task/duties. My first inclination is unless its a hybrid job where you doing programming and recruiting work, you won't be able to transfer the H1-B.

Comment

Working...
      X