Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1/b2

Hi,

I entered the states on the 5 november 2007 on a B1/B2 visa(I have a 10 year multi entry visa) and asked for 90 days which I got-I never knew the process to extend was 45 days before or a legit reason-so i applied for extension on the final day of visa 4feb 2008.The application was returned stating that the details where incorrect so i resubmitted them and again it was returned stating the details were incorrect(they didnt like the black ink signature ,and the first return was a south african address instaed of a US address-all by mistake)eventually after the postal to and fro the recieved my application on April the 17th and sent me a receipt.

Its now July the 2 2008 and I still havnt recieved any notice from them and the date whichj i extended for is now up.I believe I have 180 days from the end of my initial visa and then I should leave-How can I extend or stay in the US without having to return home-I beleive that I might also be out of status now and if i leave the states then it will kick in and i will be barred for 3 -Do i stay and fight it? also I have been offered a job/sponsorship and a college option-Im still not sure of my status-should I again reapply for extension showing that i have no bad intent? This has all been an innocent mistake coupled with the new stringent laws in the US.If Im illegal should i just make the most of it while I can if there is no getting around this however I do want to be as legit as possible.Thank you

Originally posted by manta:
    Hi,

I entered the states on the 5 november 2007 on a B1/B2 visa(I have a 10 year multi entry visa) and asked for 90 days which I got-I never knew the process to extend was 45 days before or a legit reason-so i applied for extension on the final day of visa 4feb 2008.The application was returned stating that the details where incorrect so i resubmitted them and again it was returned stating the details were incorrect(they didnt like the black ink signature ,and the first return was a south african address instaed of a US address-all by mistake)eventually after the postal to and fro the recieved my application on April the 17th and sent me a receipt.

Its now July the 2 2008 and I still havnt recieved any notice from them and the date whichj i extended for is now up.I believe I have 180 days from the end of my initial visa and then I should leave-How can I extend or stay in the US without having to return home-I beleive that I might also be out of status now and if i leave the states then it will kick in and i will be barred for 3 -Do i stay and fight it? also I have been offered a job/sponsorship and a college option-Im still not sure of my status-should I again reapply for extension showing that i have no bad intent? This has all been an innocent mistake coupled with the new stringent laws in the US.If Im illegal should i just make the most of it while I can if there is no getting around this however I do want to be as legit as possible.Thank you
    Another scumbag on ILW asking ways to further deceit and cheat. I quote, "If Im illegal should i just make the most of it while I can if there is no getting around this however I do want to be as legit as possible.Thank you" Seeking to take advantage of the generosity of American Govt for allowing this rag to enter the country and at the same time asking to be legit. Quite contradictory.

All along I kept saying ILW caters to fraudsters, cheats, deceits, this is one more proof.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

THAT IS NOT VERY NICE THING OF YOU TO SAY WHITEUSCNEEDSHELP

Comment

I HAVE NO PROBLIM WITH IMMIGRANTS AT ALL. AS LONG AS THEY ADOPT OUR WAYS AND NOT TRY TO CHANGE OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND THEY DID IT ALL THE LEGAL WAY . SOME ARE EVEN US CITIZENS NOW . THEY ADOPTED OUR WAYS AND BROUGHT THEIR WONDERFUL CUSTOMS . SORRY MANTA I WISH IF I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION .

Comment

manta - you are a lying douchebag....you never had any intention of leaving...you lied to our border officials....and now you are trying to blame our system and processes because you are a lying piece of elephant d ung???? go home.....we don't want visa cheats in our country.....this entire episode is YOUR fault, douchebag, yours....what happened? "forget" to get back on the plane when it was time? What happened to your round-trip airline ticket? What was stopping you from going home like you promised? it's time to obey our laws...start by getting back on the next plane to wherever you came from...the audacity of visa cheats is truly amazing....but save it for somebody who is as irresponsible as you are, not, however, any patriotic American citizen....

Comment

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Do you have anything better to do than bad mouth people anonymously of forums?Why are you so scared and defensive?Is it because you sit around on your fat *** doing little as possible to get by afraid that immigrants will push those asides,like you ,that dont really offer much to this country?This country and many around the world were founded by non-natives and will continue to be a global village ,drawing on the experiences of others and what they can contribute to the world and cultures.I have every intention to leave,however the business load has quadruppled and thus I want to use the full year-Maybe you and WHITEsoft**** should get a job patrolling the borders, as they are leaky and I reckon "they" are coming for your country-No seriuosly,I think the job for village idiot has been taken and your are under qualified-Dont tarnish the american global reputation any further-there are many many good people here.

Comment

Do you have anything better to do than bad mouth people anonymously of forums?Why are you so scared and defensive?Is it because you sit around on your fat *** doing little as possible to get by afraid that immigrants will push those asides,like you ,that dont really offer much to this country?This country and many around the world were founded by non-natives and will continue to be a global village ,drawing on the experiences of others and what they can contribute to the world and cultures.I have every intention to leave,however the business load has quadruppled and thus I want to use the full year-Maybe you and WHITEsoft**** should get a job patrolling the borders, as they are leaky and I reckon "they" are coming for your country-No seriuosly,I think the job for village idiot has been taken and your are under qualified-Dont tarnish the american global reputation any further-there are many many good people here.
                You stupid piece of s.hit. We don't bad mouth. What do you care for? You are the one who is breaking the law and you don't deserve any respect. . Hey we sit around our fat *** as you say because we can import cheap labor like you We are smart, we know how to handle the business Making other work and reaping benefits of it is the true business Learn it dumb a.ss. If this country and many around the world were founded by non-natives then go to other country. Your service is not required.
                I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Sigh-what makes you think that Im breaking the law?The question was if Im going to be out of status due to an error on my part then shouldnt I just finish my work here and then move on and sort the matter out in my home country-thats all-you can relax Im not going to take your job at Mcdonalds-its safe.However as a researcher Im interested in the concept that you say that s.h.i.t has intellectual capacity to be clever or stupid..mm interesting,Do you mind if we can run a few test with you to see what the results are ,and prehaps you could translate the dialect seeing that you seem to know ****-thats it you know ****-look Ive wasted enough time responding to you and have more important things to do like go and pick up dog turd samples to run these exciting tests-which cave should we contact you at??

Comment

Sigh-what makes you think that Im breaking the law?The question was if Im going to be out of status due to an error on my part then shouldnt I just finish my work here and then move on and sort the matter out in my home country-thats all-you can relax Im not going to take your job at Mcdonalds-its safe.However as a researcher Im interested in the concept that you say that s.h.i.t has intellectual capacity to be clever or stupid..mm interesting,Do you mind if we can run a few test with you to see what the results are ,and prehaps you could translate the dialect seeing that you seem to know ****-thats it you know ****-look Ive wasted enough time responding to you and have more important things to do like go and pick up dog turd samples to run these exciting tests-which cave should we contact you at??
                    You df, really crack me up. You your self have stated that you applied for extension on the last day of your visa. Ahole do you think visa is sold at some grocery store where you can just go and get it. I feel sorry for the people who buy your scholarly research.....there are lot more df like you proclaiming to be an intellect and educated. Your English speaks for your scholarly education.

Comment

Manta, listen to Davdah. His advice to you is sound.
                      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Manta: Your arrogance is quite something. I concur with Someone12 that you had no intention of leaving America at the end of your authorized period of stay...and thought that you were way too important to follow the rules. You say that you're going to finish your work here and that the "business load has quadrupled." Well, it seems that, despite your protestations to the contrary, that you ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!

You remain in America illegally, and you appear to be working...despite the fact that you have no right to do so. What part of "illegal" don't you understand, exactly?

Please go home. America has refused to allow you to extend your period of authorized stay...and this means that we neither need you nor want you here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                          Manta: Your arrogance is quite something. I concur with Someone12 that you had no intention of leaving America at the end of your authorized period of stay...and thought that you were way too important to follow the rules. You say that you're going to finish your work here and that the "business load has quadrupled." Well, it seems that, despite your protestations to the contrary, that you ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!

You remain in America illegally, and you appear to be working...despite the fact that you have no right to do so. What part of "illegal" don't you understand, exactly?

Please go home. America has refused to allow you to extend your period of authorized stay...and this means that we neither need you nor want you here anymore.
                          AMEN. Spoken like a true patriotic American

Comment

manta: you are nothing but a lowlife lying visa cheat....you have NO right to be working in MY country, elephant d ung, you lied to our embassy officials and border officials, you are a scumbag, and if you really think you are so smart, then why are you asking for loophole advice, you stupid douchebag? YOu lied. good bye,,,and if you think you are doing something legal, then please...post your work authorization on this site....but you can't...the only work you are authorized or qualified to do is clean elephant butts....so no is buying your baloney stories...we just want your sorry worthless behind out of my country...now ...douchebag....go ahead...prove us wrong....show us your permission to work....tell us how you lied to our border officials when your stinking behind got off the plane....did you tell them you were going to work? (no)...you are a filthy lowlife liar...but I DEFY you to prove me wrong...

Comment

Davdah,Someone12,WUSC,SunDevilUSA all have sound advice i.e. WE DON'T NEED YOUR FILTHY A.SS HERE. Some say it directly, some say it indirectly but in the end we all mean the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X