REALLY NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALLY NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!

I am trying to file for my naturalization papers but need HELP.

I have a case that was sealed in 2000 grand theft 6cts pettie theft adjuification w/held was the outcome. I did complete 18mths probation and paid restitution.

My mother become a citizen before I was 13 which by default I should be a citizen as well BUT I dont have my papers to show that.

Do I have to unseal my records for before I can file my papers? or can I send all of my paper work when I file?

Please Help

I am trying to file for my naturalization papers but need HELP.

I have a case that was sealed in 2000 grand theft 6cts pettie theft adjuification w/held was the outcome. I did complete 18mths probation and paid restitution.

My mother become a citizen before I was 13 which by default I should be a citizen as well BUT I dont have my papers to show that.

Do I have to unseal my records for before I can file my papers? or can I send all of my paper work when I file?

Please Help

Comment

File your papers for naturalization. They ask if you have ever committed a crime. Answer truthfully and give the details as requested on the form. File the form. They will ask you for further information is they cannot find it through security checks.

Comment

NOOOOO dont do thatttt 6 cts of grand theft!! Talk to an immigration attorney, maybe you be elegible to file the N-600, if you need to file the N-400, then contact an experienced immigration attorney!

Comment

right,the question is "ever commited a crime" which means ANYTHING...sealed or not sealed...be truthful,because either way, Immigrations backgrouf check with the FBI shows anything and everyhting.

Contact an attorney to see his opinion,but make sure u ask couple lawyers not just one...

Comment

Working...
          X