Where to Send FOIA/PA remittance ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Send FOIA/PA remittance ?

After my inquiry to FOIA office., Lee Summit Mo, this office sent me a copy of remittance letter for records duplication fee that was sent to me few months ago by 26 Federal Plaza, NY.

I am not sure where to send this money order either FOIA office, 26 federal plaza, NY or FOIA office Lee Summit, MO. I have tried to call 26 federal plaza but I had not luck at all.

Does anyone know where I should this money order send to along with remittance letter that was sent to me from 26 federal plaza on march this year.

After my inquiry to FOIA office., Lee Summit Mo, this office sent me a copy of remittance letter for records duplication fee that was sent to me few months ago by 26 Federal Plaza, NY.

I am not sure where to send this money order either FOIA office, 26 federal plaza, NY or FOIA office Lee Summit, MO. I have tried to call 26 federal plaza but I had not luck at all.

Does anyone know where I should this money order send to along with remittance letter that was sent to me from 26 federal plaza on march this year.

Comment

Working...
    X