X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another GREAT SONG by Freddy Mercury!

Under Pressure
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Under Pressure

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Very true OldE. I have that whole concert on DVD. It was the largest stage they'd ever built at Wembley at the time and they used 15 cameras to capture all the action which was outragous at the time. Good thing somebody had the foresight to record it though.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You've got to admit, Queen was one of the best Bands out there, I was lucky to meet Roger Taylor too, in WH Smith's of all places.

Comment

A friend of mine at college used to know Gary Numan's brother. He used to go round to his recording studio at his home after school and play on the instruments (synthesizers) he had.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

OMG He was awesome!! Missed very much

And good old Wembley Stadium! Lived near there, old stadium had some fantastic memories
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

The Great Artist !!!

Comment

Are you being a romantic E? lol
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Read my signature

Comment

E the romantic

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OMG He was awesome!! Missed very much Frown

And good old Wembley Stadium! Lived near there, old stadium had some fantastic memories </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to the Middles-ex thing again eh?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OMG He was awesome!! Missed very much Frown

And good old Wembley Stadium! Lived near there, old stadium had some fantastic memories </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back to the Middles-ex thing again eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes that is right!! Wembley Middles-ex.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">E the romantic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think so

I am going on vacation to Florida on Friday, so see ya'll on Monday !

This Board is Great and I met lots of Great Individuals here!

To You All!

E.

Living On My Own

Comment

Oh no, we won't have you around E? What will we do without you and your links?

Have fun! Watch out CM and JK..E is coming your way! lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">E the romantic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think so

I am going on vacation to Florida on Friday, so see ya'll on Monday !

This Board is Great and I met lots of Great Individuals here!

To You All!

E.

Living On My Own </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where in FL U going E?
                              Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

Working...
                              X