Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thread mine... mine... mine...

WOW! people really can change!

You should post on imbra.org, it is pro-American and anti-fraud !!!!
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

DIAL 911 looney on the loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dcwtech:
        I Gave All of you the benefit of the doubt! This Site Is all about Giving information to Those wishing To deceive! Sad! I Actually started To respect so many on Here! I Finally realize a Majority here Are the the problem! not The Solution!
        And y know what, y can't do sh"t about it so go yourself

Comment

Actually the problem is people like you who are narrow minded and think of everything in black and white without a care in the world for other people around you and their situation. So go back to your white collared job, probably in the city working long hours whose wife is probably banging your illegal landscaper cause your entire life you have had people wipe your *** and don't even know how to start a lawnmower.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerri:
            Actually the problem is people like you who are narrow minded and think of everything in black and white without a care in the world for other people around you and their situation. So go back to your white collared job, probably in the city working long hours whose wife is probably banging your illegal landscaper cause your entire life you have had people wipe your *** and don't even know how to start a lawnmower.
            Kerri, Hmmmm? Hav'nt had the pleasure yet. Read ALL of My post First!!! before you Judge. Actually I Am Blue collar, 6 tattoos, American Morals and Values! And Not one single ounce of Predjudice in my whole Body! However I Got Scammed. Could Happen To Anyone! and I Have Built 3 Cars from The Ground up Running Times of 8 - 9 Seconds! I Have More Tools than Anyone!!! at Least I think So? Ive Had More Oil and Grease on Me Than Grease Monkey!!! Yet My Intellect and Knowledge Is Grand!!! Buds Creek Runner!!! THE MAN!!! D****mb A**!

Comment

Originally posted by Club27:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
              I Gave All of you the benefit of the doubt! This Site Is all about Giving information to Those wishing To deceive! Sad! I Actually started To respect so many on Here! I Finally realize a Majority here Are the the problem! not The Solution!
              And y know what, y can't do sh"t about it so go yourself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Club27,
              Hey Be glad to join you in a See Who Can Hang The Longest??? I Know I Win!!! Another D***b A**! Thank God Theres Others On Here With Intelligence! I Probably would Hang myself If I Had To communicate with Sanitation Engineers Such as Yourself!

I STARTED THIS THREAD, WHOOPS! LORD HAVE MERCY! FORGIVE ME! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by speed_025:
                Speed,

You can Shoot me Down, Ill accept it.

Comment

Lass uns tanzen
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

OldE,
                    Is That German??? I Should Be ashamed, i have 15 plus Greetings etc other Languages. I have German In my Genes yet I know NONE! Nice Video, reminds me Of The Old days. WOW What I wouldn't Give Go back There!

Comment

Speed,
                      i Have Been Calling 911 looney all Day and you didnt Answer! whats Up luv???? Kidding couldnt resist.
                      you didn't Answer So i guess You don't get To drive My 600 HP mustang. oh well I tried! 70 in first gear .

Comment

Speed,
                        i Have Been Calling 911 looney all Day and you didnt Answer! whats Up luv???? Kidding couldnt resist.
                        you didn't Answer So i guess You don't get To drive My 600 HP mustang. oh well I tried! 70 in first gear .
                        ok DC thats a good start.
                        take your life with a smile.

that avatar is a lot better.

I appreciate it you apologize to Philippine people.

forget your lowlife wife.
                        and spend some more time with your son.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Speed,
                          ok DC thats a good start.
                          take your life with a smile.

that avatar is a lot better.

I appreciate it you apologize to Philippine people.

forget your lowlife wife.
                          and spend some more time with your son. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          i Know Hun. Its the goody Filipinos that Have saved me from becoming Bad! Im Not very good at expressing myself in words. often most see Prejudice Or Otherwise. Sooo Totally Different Than who I Am! My War i Didn't want it! We Have Child! My Rules Of engagement! Fight Till death, "UNLESS YOU HAVE CHILDREN" Then Child #1 no Matter What! i Understand Everyones inability To comprehend My 1 in a Million Situation! Speed Dear, I HAVE FILIPPINO FRIENDS!
                          i'm Not so good at expressing Things i Guess. I MET BAD PEOPLE! REALLY, REALLY BAD! Its The goody Filipino's That saved Me! I never Ever intended anyone To Misinterpret! I Am FIXER! But i Couldn't Fix this! Thank You!!!
                          P.S. Don,t You Get soft with Me! I Like Fighting With You! Makes Me smile!

Comment

I thought only the Russians were scamsters. I thuought Filipinas were trustworthy. Why can't these people just marry some Amercan they really love???
                            These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Is Secret family Thing! unless been Here for 10 plus years. Takes Time To Integrate! unfortunately The damage That Can occur during The learning Process Can Be Severe!
                              Some Country's from Afar, cannot fully understand AMERICAN! Still Living and Abiding By Home Country rules and ways!

Very destructive Here, Until realize That Its not necessary! AMERICANS want Real! we Are All Human, No Matter Where From! Example: imagine living in Bosnia? trust no one! hide, conceal, Survive! I suppose Living in bad for So Long can really affect ones thinking? pretty Difficult Friendship/relationship. and understanding of Here, takes time! unfortunately because of This mindset. damage To others Lives Here can Be affected! is All about TIME!!!! Learning! Adjusting period!
                              If you are leaving a place because you are unhappy there? you have to be reborn into America! Nothing From Home world Can Follow! you want new life? Start Fresh! The family, morals, Values, you Left Have to disappear Here! Start Fresh 100%! Doesn't Mean Your Family Is not important! Americans Retain Family as #1! however5 in Order To Succeed And Make Family #1 In The End, Self preservation For immediate New Family is Important! The New children, The wife, husband Etc. Becomes #1! The Rest Of The Family loved Will fall Into place! automatically! This Appears to be the difference Between American And those from Afar! afar It appears taught that family is #1. Here too! the Difference! If you Give loyalty, devotion, Honesty, to your Mate! It will be Automatic For The Extended family!
                              Deceit, Dishonesty, Manipulation Only Leads To destruction For all eventually! AMERICA THINKING has been around for awhile! give It a Chance! Especially If Children Are involved! living Here right???

Comment

Working...
                              X