Please help ????? .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help ????? .

Hello .I have been in united states for three jears and i have applyed for political assylum .I have all my documents from my party ,media ,showing that my life was and is in danger .I have been in court twice and i don`t have a cecisionn yet .I could arrange an interview with the president of the party that i am an member by phone ,(which is the the president of the bigest opposite party in my country ). If for any reason i don`t win my case ,what should i do ,because i can`t go back .Any advice will help .Thank you in advance .

Hello .I have been in united states for three jears and i have applyed for political assylum .I have all my documents from my party ,media ,showing that my life was and is in danger .I have been in court twice and i don`t have a cecisionn yet .I could arrange an interview with the president of the party that i am an member by phone ,(which is the the president of the bigest opposite party in my country ). If for any reason i don`t win my case ,what should i do ,because i can`t go back .Any advice will help .Thank you in advance .

Comment

There is nothing your president of your party can do to influence the outcome of your political asylum as it is purely based on facts and history of continuous persecution.Any lawyer will tell you that asylum is the hardest,longest of all cases.Maybe wait for few more months and hoping for the best possible outcome.

Comment

Working...
      X