X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Nothings stupid about not breaking laws - what is stupid is your preoccupation with other people and the severity which you act like this crime being committed is - listening to you I would think it's on the scale of rape, murder, grand larceny and child molestation - it's not - far from it.

The "crime" is more or less just a technicality that people like you love to blow out of proportion.

What is the REAL crime is that our borders are still wide open and we don't know who is coming across - but you can blame your OWN country and government for that.

Leave a comment:

• shay
    replied
    Have you contacted, the Colombian Consulate in the US. I had a friend from France and he had lost his passport and credit card on his arrival to SFO. I had him contact the French Consulate here. The very next Saturday he was flying to Hawaii. French Consulate was able to help him with expedite service in 3 days with a new passport.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    gee, what is "stupid" about obeying laws? Perhaps only stupid people (like you) fail to understand such a basic idea......
    still waitin' for jc to drop by...

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    The difference is I can disappear for 6 months and come back and you'll be right here, still preaching your repetitious monotonous redundant utter stupidity.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    odd...you are spending an inordinate amount of time insulting me....what, did you run out of vaseline?

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:I don't support rewarding 12M scumbags just because they have no respect for my country and her law </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But why are YOU so preoccupied with this? It surely seems that you need to spend the time worrying about your loser-like self.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    And I love my country too, but people like you ARE NOT a reflection of what is good about our country, in fact, you are a downright embarrassment to this country.

You stupid fu@king backwards fossil.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    You act like an idiot that thinks he is perfect and has no fear of paying for his transgressions. When it comes to people like you I really hope there is a hell because you need to spend a little time there.

You're just too stupid to realize this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Am I happy with who I am? more than you know.
    I obey our laws and expect others to do the same or expect to face severe penalties for doing otherwise....I don't support rewarding 12M scumbags just because they have no respect for my country and her laws...and who is supposed to judge me? You? JC? If so, get him on the phone....let's talk.....you rant and rave as if you have a direct hotline to him....so, give him a call....let's chat.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Hey smallbrain12, I am an agnostic and therefore unsure about what I believe.

But I have one very serious question for you (and a couple of sub-questions)

Are you happy with who you are and how you behave, if you REALLY thought about it?

If you were judged, can you even tell yourself honestly that you would not be very ashamed of yourself over how you have treated other human beings?

Shouldn't you REALLY be ashamed of yourself?

Seriously.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    still waitin' for that call from jesus....and you are still dodging any detailed questions or issues.....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    wait a minute.....I thought you were the self appointed expert on all visa and immigration matters....but it seems you don't even know the answer to a simple rule....better call jesus and see if he'll force the airlines to board your Colombian spouse......operators are standing by..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, never claimed to be that, but I am a great judge of character and know an imbecile when I read his nonsensical thoughts and ideas.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wait a minute.....I thought you were the self appointed expert on all visa and immigration matters....but it seems you don't even know the answer to a simple rule....better call jesus and see if he'll force the airlines to board your Colombian spouse......operators are standing by.....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cayita:
    I will tell you the answer: The airplane ticket must match the name in the passport.

When she comes back. she will show her passport and green card to the POE officer. If he asks why they dont match, explain and show your MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. I always travel with my AOS documents and a marriage certificate just in case. Never had a any problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will this DEFINITELY get her by with NO problems?

I'd rather go this route, if she'll have NO problems, over trying to get her name changed on her passport at the Colombian Consulate, which could take much valuable time.

I have heard that they can "stamp" her new name in her passport at the Colombian Consulate. Can this be done in one visit? Would it be acceptable to the airlines? Or will she need to take the time to get a whole new passport in her new name?

Again, if she can get by without all of this, I'd rather her not waste the time - I want her to go practically immediately.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Man:
    Get her name changed on the passport by the consulate. It won't take much time. This is the most secure procedure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much time is not much time - hours, days, weeks?

She must go ASAP - I want her to be with her mother FINALLY, especially while she is sick.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation