URGENT international travel question; fact-based advice respectfully requested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I happy with who I am? more than you know.
    I obey our laws and expect others to do the same or expect to face severe penalties for doing otherwise....I don't support rewarding 12M scumbags just because they have no respect for my country and her laws...and who is supposed to judge me? You? JC? If so, get him on the phone....let's talk.....you rant and rave as if you have a direct hotline to him....so, give him a call....let's chat.

Comment

You act like an idiot that thinks he is perfect and has no fear of paying for his transgressions. When it comes to people like you I really hope there is a hell because you need to spend a little time there.

You're just too stupid to realize this.

Comment

And I love my country too, but people like you ARE NOT a reflection of what is good about our country, in fact, you are a downright embarrassment to this country.

You stupid fu@king backwards fossil.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:I don't support rewarding 12M scumbags just because they have no respect for my country and her law </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But why are YOU so preoccupied with this? It surely seems that you need to spend the time worrying about your loser-like self.

Comment

odd...you are spending an inordinate amount of time insulting me....what, did you run out of vaseline?

Comment

The difference is I can disappear for 6 months and come back and you'll be right here, still preaching your repetitious monotonous redundant utter stupidity.

Comment

gee, what is "stupid" about obeying laws? Perhaps only stupid people (like you) fail to understand such a basic idea......
                still waitin' for jc to drop by...

Comment

Have you contacted, the Colombian Consulate in the US. I had a friend from France and he had lost his passport and credit card on his arrival to SFO. I had him contact the French Consulate here. The very next Saturday he was flying to Hawaii. French Consulate was able to help him with expedite service in 3 days with a new passport.

Comment

Nothings stupid about not breaking laws - what is stupid is your preoccupation with other people and the severity which you act like this crime being committed is - listening to you I would think it's on the scale of rape, murder, grand larceny and child molestation - it's not - far from it.

The "crime" is more or less just a technicality that people like you love to blow out of proportion.

What is the REAL crime is that our borders are still wide open and we don't know who is coming across - but you can blame your OWN country and government for that.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation