Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 denied

Hi,

I got married in 2000. in 2003 filed I-751 together with my husband. in Jan 2005 got separated. I went to ins and talked with one of the officers, who told me that i can just wait interview on my joint I-751 and just then explaing my situation. i was in abusive relationship and have the proove of it. I went to the joing interview on I-751 alone and got denied. The offier told me that i can refile on my own. As i found out later after you get denied ins will start the deportation prosses. I had my interview on Feb 23, 2006. My devorce should be final March 11. On the March 2, 2006 i went to local ins office and tryed file new I-751, but the officer told me that i should not waist my time and money - because it will not get accepted because i am in deliel prosses. Well, I just mailed my new I-751 with a waiver to Laguna Niguel.
    My questions are:
    - will ins exept my new form even though i was denied already?
    -how soon deportation prosses will start?
    -me and my boyfriend was going to get married soon anyway, so can i get married at this point and stay through my new husband?
    - and any other useful info you can share.

thank you. if you would like to contact me over the phone: my cell is 209-648-5108

Hi,

I got married in 2000. in 2003 filed I-751 together with my husband. in Jan 2005 got separated. I went to ins and talked with one of the officers, who told me that i can just wait interview on my joint I-751 and just then explaing my situation. i was in abusive relationship and have the proove of it. I went to the joing interview on I-751 alone and got denied. The offier told me that i can refile on my own. As i found out later after you get denied ins will start the deportation prosses. I had my interview on Feb 23, 2006. My devorce should be final March 11. On the March 2, 2006 i went to local ins office and tryed file new I-751, but the officer told me that i should not waist my time and money - because it will not get accepted because i am in deliel prosses. Well, I just mailed my new I-751 with a waiver to Laguna Niguel.
    My questions are:
    - will ins exept my new form even though i was denied already?
    -how soon deportation prosses will start?
    -me and my boyfriend was going to get married soon anyway, so can i get married at this point and stay through my new husband?
    - and any other useful info you can share.

thank you. if you would like to contact me over the phone: my cell is 209-648-5108

Comment

IF YOU ARE AN HONEST GRINT, VISIT:

WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM (AND RESPECTIVE FORUM)

FOR REAL IMMIGRATION INFO AND HELP.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Comment

This is not a problem. You should have withdrawn the joint i751 and refiled after the divorce was filed. You would have saved a few dollars and gotten your card sooner. why is the divorce taking so long? no big deal. you just refile with a abuse waiver and in 2 years conditions will be removed. a good person to talk to is aguila who has posted his story on this board. he was able to totally scam immigration with his i751 waiver.

Comment

how do i contact him - i never used this site before...

Comment

YOU DON'T CONTACT HIM, JUST SEARCH ILW.COM FOR POSTS BY AQUILA.

I THINK THAT DUDE WAS AROUND THREE YEARS AGO.

Comment

thank you

Comment

he is still here; he posred a few days ago; i will respond to one of his posts and you will see it

Comment

HONEST GRINTS VISIT WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM AND RESPECTIVE FORUM FOR REAL IMMIGRATION INFO AND HELP.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Comment

Hey Rlrna; Did Aguila contact you? That guy owes me and this board a lot of favors and he should be more than happy to help you; he is such a fraudster !

Comment

LONG LIVE MICHAEL !!!

Comment

Was your divorce final on March 2, 2006 when you submitted the I751 waiver?
                        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

hi Elena, i just want to know what' been going on with your case? can u please share?

Comment

I just wanted to post little update. I indap having 3 I-175s on file with INS - first one that got dinied, second that i just mailed in and fird that i filed with an aterney. after i filed with aterney's help all 3 of my I-175 got aprooved!!! yes, i got 3 aprovals believe it or not.... so, not i am a sitizen and wish luch everybody who has similar problems like i did. the key for me was geting a good atterney.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your updates elena777. May I know which attorney you hired? I'm looking to hire one too.

Comment

Working...
                              X