help needed fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed fast

I came to the u.s on a B2 visa. At the port of entry, the immigration officer made the following annotations on my passport: NO AOS, NO COS, NO EOS.

is there any way i can adjust my status in the united states with those kinds of annotaions on my passport? And if i leave the united states what are my chances of getting another B2 visa from my country of residence?

Thanks for your response.

sandy

I came to the u.s on a B2 visa. At the port of entry, the immigration officer made the following annotations on my passport: NO AOS, NO COS, NO EOS.

is there any way i can adjust my status in the united states with those kinds of annotaions on my passport? And if i leave the united states what are my chances of getting another B2 visa from my country of residence?

Thanks for your response.

sandy

Comment

re:annotations

Comment

That notation does not preclude eligibility for adjustment, but it will very likely trigger some questions that could result in permanent inadmissibility for misrepresentation or the denial of the application. If you need legal advice, consult an attorney, this is not the place to look for such advice and related legal information.

- THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Comment

Working...
        X