THINK ABOUT IT! DAMMAGE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THINK ABOUT IT! DAMMAGE!

The Michealthegreats and the someone12's etc! Everyone has Dreams here! and when those from afar come here with bad intentions towards Americans, Wins a victory against those that just wanted peace, loyalty, truth, good morals and values! and that dream of connecting and trusting our partner in life! Then Being deceived lied to. For alternate agenda! Imagine the pain and suffering of those that trusted the bad ones! "ULTIMATE GIVING OF OURSELVES"! Can You Really Blame Them??? Gave All They Had to Give! Only To be Tricked and fooled, manipulated for another's goals here! I Have The utmost respesct and Understanding To the MTG and Som12's. I Myself Have Experienced such Deceit! But I fight The Hate and grouping of anyone!

Everyone This World Has Their own Method of Survival! Unfortunately Some Don't Think Of the Casualty's Of Their Agenda! Soooo Many Americans Are Suffering The Consequences Of The agenda!

To Those That Have Not experienced The pain! It Really can Cause Alot Of Damage!!!!

MTG and som12, and myself are only the ones you see! There are Millions!!!

Had Confidence and faith in our country to protect us! It Didn't!!!! Imagine Loving, Trusting, Believing in That Partner For Life And realizing just How unimportant You really were!
    It Was All about Status Here For Ones Self And Family! The husband/wife Was Expendable! Disposable!

Most important Thing To remember!!! Don't Ever Judge Someone Before You Have Walked In Their Footsteps!!!!

The Michealthegreats and the someone12's etc! Everyone has Dreams here! and when those from afar come here with bad intentions towards Americans, Wins a victory against those that just wanted peace, loyalty, truth, good morals and values! and that dream of connecting and trusting our partner in life! Then Being deceived lied to. For alternate agenda! Imagine the pain and suffering of those that trusted the bad ones! "ULTIMATE GIVING OF OURSELVES"! Can You Really Blame Them??? Gave All They Had to Give! Only To be Tricked and fooled, manipulated for another's goals here! I Have The utmost respesct and Understanding To the MTG and Som12's. I Myself Have Experienced such Deceit! But I fight The Hate and grouping of anyone!

Everyone This World Has Their own Method of Survival! Unfortunately Some Don't Think Of the Casualty's Of Their Agenda! Soooo Many Americans Are Suffering The Consequences Of The agenda!

To Those That Have Not experienced The pain! It Really can Cause Alot Of Damage!!!!

MTG and som12, and myself are only the ones you see! There are Millions!!!

Had Confidence and faith in our country to protect us! It Didn't!!!! Imagine Loving, Trusting, Believing in That Partner For Life And realizing just How unimportant You really were!
    It Was All about Status Here For Ones Self And Family! The husband/wife Was Expendable! Disposable!

Most important Thing To remember!!! Don't Ever Judge Someone Before You Have Walked In Their Footsteps!!!!

Comment

I think along with SOM you will break the record of having the most new threads on here lol

Are you bored?
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Im Not Bored Sprint dear! I Am Making Use Of This Time! Although Temporary, I Wish To Bring Truth And Understanding To As many As I Can! Along With Smiles And humor! These Are The Things That Really Matter!

Comment

You Gotta look deeper Than The Hateful words, and prejudice you think you see!

Human Beings Have Limits! People Don't Hate For No Reason! Most often The Limits Of Pain and Suffering were Reached! destruction Of The dreams, Worked So Hard For! Believe It or not, Americans Are People Too! With dreams, Compassion, Etc.

Take That Away To Extreme! Whats Left is Hate!!!
          Everyone in this world has Limits, Bamboo sprout *******!

I Have 6 Tattoos, Been with bad and good! Seen Alot! But All in all people are people! Each of Us Just Has Our limits!

I Don't Judge Anyone By Words! Gotta walk In the footsteps of Others In Order to fully understand!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
            You Gotta look deeper Than The Hateful words, and prejudice you think you see!

Human Beings Have Limits! People Don't Hate For No Reason! Most often The Limits Of Pain and Suffering were Reached! destruction Of The dreams, Worked So Hard For! Believe It or not, Americans Are People Too! With dreams, Compassion, Etc.

Take That Away To Extreme! Whats Left is Hate!!!
            Everyone in this world has Limits, Bamboo sprout *******!

I Have 6 Tattoos, Been with bad and good! Seen Alot! But All in all people are people! Each of Us Just Has Our limits!

I Don't Judge Anyone By Words! Gotta walk In the footsteps of Others In Order to fully understand! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Remember! The ones you feel as hateful or prejudice, actually married the ones from afar, Different "Religeon, culture, ethics" with dreams of forever and always! With Trust and an Open Mind!

Comment

Today I look back over the years and things I wrote. At the time I meant to be funny, but now I realize it was just absurd. I realize that I was in so much pain at the time it was numbing. I was absurd because I was in an absurd situation. I thought I would laugh at the situation because I could not stand to cry anymore.

I remember the constant ringing in my head; the numbness that would not go away. I took ambien and drank wine just to sleep. I know they talk about having sympathy and compassion for those people; but these people show no sign of human decency or sympathy. I do not wish harm to them; only I wish for THEM to learn compassion and decency.

I realize I was one of the lucky ones. Despite best attempts, they did not succeed at putting me in jail. Not all people in my situation are so fortunate. Many innocent men end up in jail, being put into debt and being branded "abusers". VAWA convicts men with no due process. There is no support services for such men. Immigration doesn't care. Family members say "I told you so". Law enforcement looks at you as a criminal. There are no "battered men's" shelters or counseling agencies.

You may find yourself alone. In that, you search your soul; and in that fearless search you will find yourself and become greater than you ever imagined.
              These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

I AM THE ANGEL OF HELL !!

Comment

You may be the Angel of Hell, but deep down, if you look deep enough, there is a man that pops up now and again. LOL!!

Comment

It is better to rule in hell than serve in heaven !

Comment

Working...
                    X