601 and 212

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 601 and 212

Hi guys i have a question i hope you can answer.I was denied entry in july 05 got married in my country Bahamas in dec 05 filed i130 got approved april 06 went through the us embassy for filing and was told i needed 1212 and 1601 filed those two was denied had 2 years left on the 5 year bar so i appealed it was told it takes 24 months and now my bar ends july 10,2010 if denied again would i have to do the whole process over or if the bar is finished before the verdict of the appeal what are my options please help and thanks in advace.

Hi guys i have a question i hope you can answer.I was denied entry in july 05 got married in my country Bahamas in dec 05 filed i130 got approved april 06 went through the us embassy for filing and was told i needed 1212 and 1601 filed those two was denied had 2 years left on the 5 year bar so i appealed it was told it takes 24 months and now my bar ends july 10,2010 if denied again would i have to do the whole process over or if the bar is finished before the verdict of the appeal what are my options please help and thanks in advace.

Comment

Obey our laws, dooshbag. You thumbed your unwashed nose at them once, but not again....tough....

Comment

You can re-apply after the 5 year ban is over. What the issue was with your 5 year ban will determine if you will be approved for a visa. Drugs, serious crime, fraud and false claim to US citizenship are defacto lifetime bans as the 5 year ban is a minimum, not a maximum.

Comment

thanks federale86

Comment

Working...
          X