GET NEW COMPUTER AND LOSE ID ON ILW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET NEW COMPUTER AND LOSE ID ON ILW!

Is that really the best way??? i Am Makeitright, Yet with new computer Id, i Had To Create New Id, In order to comunicate with good People here. Real shame! i Would Like Input from others On limiting User to 1 Pc????

Is that really the best way??? i Am Makeitright, Yet with new computer Id, i Had To Create New Id, In order to comunicate with good People here. Real shame! i Would Like Input from others On limiting User to 1 Pc????

Comment

You're not MIR. You don't use enough Capital Letters.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I really need to appologize to sam. yes I got new computer and i am MR. I had to create realusc to log in and post. i made mistake. sorry sam. I forgot the ! at the end of MakeItRight. darn simple things...

anyway my appologies.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Seriously! Where Is Your Over Abundant Use Of Capital Letters?!! LOL

WB MIR
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I Swear, I Am Trying my Best to Blend Properly. LOL. Many Know My Affliction. I Will Win The War to Write as Others do!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
            X