Immigration Law Question: Need help with forms for my parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Need help with forms for my parents

I just became a US citizens, now I want to petition for my parents, any help would help?

I just became a US citizens, now I want to petition for my parents, any help would help?

Comment

You would start by filing an I-130 for each of your parents. What happens next depends on a couple of things. Where are your parents currently? If they're in the US, how did they enter?
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

They are currently in the USA. They came the same way I did, on a tourist visa, that is long expired. I had concerns about the affidavit of support. I currently live with my wife. My parent live in their own home with my brother. My brother is 17, and was born here.

Comment

So long as they arrived on a valid visa, they should be eligible to adjust status. You can start with the I-130 and then file the I-485 package.

If you don't meet the income requirements for sponsorship, you can use a co-sponsor. It can be your wife or any other qualifying friend or family member.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

omg girl, you still there? Las vegas, area
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
            X