RN program..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RN program..

Can anyone tell me who has been in the situation or knows of anyone that applied US residency through RN? My intentions are to become a Nurse and I 'm curious to know the whole process.

My family and I reside in the US but I"m the only one who is "undocumented". I overstayed and my visa is way expired. How would a person in my situation get into the Nursing program?

Please I would appreciate only helpful advice and not be attacked by harsh replies....I just want a better future..

Can anyone tell me who has been in the situation or knows of anyone that applied US residency through RN? My intentions are to become a Nurse and I 'm curious to know the whole process.

My family and I reside in the US but I"m the only one who is "undocumented". I overstayed and my visa is way expired. How would a person in my situation get into the Nursing program?

Please I would appreciate only helpful advice and not be attacked by harsh replies....I just want a better future..

Comment

Hi Nicegal,

Welcome to the forum. How did you enter the US?
      What type of visa?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        Hi Nicegal,

Welcome to the forum. How did you enter the US?
        What type of visa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, under my parents they came through student visas...everyone in my immediate family are fine, they are fully and legally documented. I'm over 21 and I have a family member sponsoring me but the whole visa # wait is backlogged. I just don't want to wait for my dream to have a career be delayed any longer than it has because of my situation. I just want some helpful advise.

Oh and marrying someone just for status is out of the question...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nicegal24:

Please I would appreciate only helpful advice and not be attacked by harsh replies....I just want a better future.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Congratulations On Breaking The Immigration Law. You Have Been Living Here Undocumented For Years, You Broke The Immigration Law, And Now You Want Advice From The Members Of This Forum On How To Further Defraud United States of America By Manipulating The System And Converting Your Filthy Status To Legal Status.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nicegal24:

Oh and marrying someone just for status is out of the question... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I See You Already Have Explored Other Avenues
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

WhiteUSC - leave this person alone, please.

Comment

..For the record..no, because I highly value marriage.

Unhelpful advice need not reply..

Comment

Why Be Sympathetic? She Broke The Law. She Over Stayed Her Visa. Because Of The Actions Of People Like Her, People Who Really Want To Visit Our Country And Add To Our Economy Are Being Denied Visas. She Is Not Adding To Our Economy, To The Contrary She Is Probably Draining Out Some Resources.

My Signature Clearly States, I Am Not Against Immigrants Or Immigration, I AM AGAINST SUCH LIARS, SCAMMERS AND CHEATERS.

Nice Gal - PM Me Your Name And Address So I Can Report You To FBI, ICE, DHS And All.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    WhiteUSC - leave this person alone, please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud,

You Asked Questions To nicegal24 But I Feel There Are Between The Lines and Gaps???

Please Guys, I Love To Help When I Can, However Be Sure Its Going To The Right Ones. Can We Find Out More Before Assistance Is Thrown Out To Everyone??? Just Asking. Thanks
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

A TOKEN OF LOVE FOR NICEGAL24 BY US GOVT AND ITS PEOPLE

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can anyone tell me who has been in the situation or knows of anyone that applied US residency through RN? My intentions are to become a Nurse and I 'm curious to know the whole process.

Please I would appreciate only helpful advice and not be attacked by harsh replies....I just want a better future.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Nicegal,

an overstay visa doesn't qualify for a change
                        of status.( my own opinion). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Thanks to any members who were willing to give a fellow "human being" advice. I don't mean to have anyone to feel sympathetic for me.
                          My intentions are not to manipulate any system. But through my situation it's hard to avoid issues like that. I've always wanted to contribute something good to this country and to life in general. Nursing is what I wanted to do and that's why I came to this forum to ask for advise.
                          It just makes me sad that to see people who are born with privileges and don't take full advantage of the benefits to do something good...

Well, I'm not going to respond back to this thread because obviously I'm being criticized and attacked on something that I've been told over and over again through out my life. I can't help to be in the situation that I'm in..

Only private messages I will respond to...thanks for everyone's time..

Comment

Thanks to any members who were willing to give a fellow "human being" advice. I don't mean to have anyone to feel sympathetic for me.
                            My intentions are not to manipulate any system. But through my situation it's hard to avoid issues like that. I've always wanted to contribute something good to this country and to life in general. Nursing is what I wanted to do and that's why I came to this forum to ask for advise.
                            It just makes me sad that to see people who are born with privileges and don't take full advantage of the benefits to do something good...

Well, I'm not going to respond back to this thread because obviously I'm being criticized and attacked on something that I've been told over and over again through out my life. I can't help to be in the situation that I'm in..

Only private messages I will respond to...thanks for everyone's time.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Are A Human Being Which I Don't Deny. Your Intentions Are Not To Manipulate The System. If That Is True Then You Can Go Back To Your Country And Apply For Student Visa To Get Back In. Ahh..But That Will Not Work Because It Is All Intentions. Cruel, True, Fraudulent? Which One. Might I Assign One?

You Can Contribute Something Good To This Country By Voluntarily Departing And Then Coming In Legally That Way You Can Legally Work And Contribute To Dying Social Security.

We Are Not Born With Privileges. We Are Just Born. So Do You Mean To Say The Country You Were Born Is No Good? So That Means You Can Come To My Country And Spoil It? And Then You Expect Me To Do Something Good At The Cost Of My Country To Someone Who Has Broken The Law. Oh Lord Jesus What Is Going On. What Are We Coming To.

Here Is Your Chance On Stopping That Criticism And Making It Right. We Only Get That Opportunity Once. To Make It Right, You Should Voluntarily Depart And Then Apply For Student Visa.

Why Private Messages? So You Can Easily Cook The Fraud Without Giving Any One FBI, ICE, USCIS A Clue?

Comment

I Am Glad Everyone Caught That. Big Thumbs Up ALL!

And I Wasn't Referring To the Overstay.
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                              X