FILING I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILING I-601

Hello my husband is from Sweden and I am us citizen. I went to US Embassy in Sweden to file the I-130 and we had our interview. Everything went very smoothly. He has completed his checklist and now has an appointment for his final interview on Oct 28th. They have also asked him to file an I-601 because he originally overstayed his work visa. Does anyone have a similar experience they can share about the I-601?

Thanks

Hello my husband is from Sweden and I am us citizen. I went to US Embassy in Sweden to file the I-130 and we had our interview. Everything went very smoothly. He has completed his checklist and now has an appointment for his final interview on Oct 28th. They have also asked him to file an I-601 because he originally overstayed his work visa. Does anyone have a similar experience they can share about the I-601?

Thanks

Comment

Come to www.immigrate2us.net

There are a number of people there that are going through, or have gone through the I-601 process. There is also at least one person that is going through the I-601 process and is currently located in Sweden.

I think (hope) you will find the board both supportive and helpful!

Comment

Working...
      X