To Maria......please, please please f-u-c-k off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Maria......please, please please f-u-c-k off

Maria, I have just about had enough of your inane opinions. You are an obnoxious, pretentious, and ignorant cow pat but most of all, you are the scum of the earth because you are actively encouraging people to break the laws of this great country just so that you can jump the immigration queue. Some of your comments....well, all of your comments boast contempt and arrogance that blows my mind especially when you are an illegal t-w-a-t yourself. Its one thing to be an illegal alien but its quite another to be an illegal alien who enjoys rubbing salt in the wounds of the legal immigrant.
    So please d-i-p-s-h-i-t, if you are not going to do the honourable thing and go back to Mordor, then please keep your pie hole shut

Maria, I have just about had enough of your inane opinions. You are an obnoxious, pretentious, and ignorant cow pat but most of all, you are the scum of the earth because you are actively encouraging people to break the laws of this great country just so that you can jump the immigration queue. Some of your comments....well, all of your comments boast contempt and arrogance that blows my mind especially when you are an illegal t-w-a-t yourself. Its one thing to be an illegal alien but its quite another to be an illegal alien who enjoys rubbing salt in the wounds of the legal immigrant.
    So please d-i-p-s-h-i-t, if you are not going to do the honourable thing and go back to Mordor, then please keep your pie hole shut

Comment

Paddy
      Are you from Australia by any chance ???
      :O)

Comment

Paddy...

Doesn't the US have a visa waiver program with Mordor?

ARQU

Comment

Kiss my a s s you stupid Australian kangaroo.
          Catch me if you can.

Comment

Never step on a cockroach with your bare shoe.

Put a piece of paper down first.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Oh Maria, you are so funny and talented. Your comments had me rolling on the floor with laughter.........NOT!!!!!Your sense of humour is amazing.

Anyway, I thought that everyone new that I was from America's greatest mate.....the UK

From reading other posts submitted by Maria, I have come to the conclusion that Maria is probably a glue sniffing teenager who needs to get laid by Michael because we all know that he is a sick and twisted cradle snatcher

Comment

Paddy, top o' the evenin' to ya, how the
                h e l l are ya?

I lost your email address.

Please email me at oldsmobile1972442@yahoo.com when you have a chance.

If I don't reply, remind me to check that email address.
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey there Jo........hope life is treating you well........by the way I never gave you my email address...you must of confused me with someone else......but here's an address for you paddyflan@yahoo.com

Comment

Maria
                    Hope you like looking over your shoulder for the IRS to come for you for stealing the money you got back for the Earned Income Credit for your children.You are just a parasite on the rest of the worlds A#$

http://www.aztrib.com/index.php?sty=19285
                    News Update
                    U.S. tax number abuse rises

Smith said ITIN applicants with children often qualify for refundable child tax credits of a few hundred dollars or more.

The IRS report states that in 2001, more than $150 million in child tax credits was paid to 190,000 illegal immigrants who owed no taxes.

However, illegal immigrants cannot receive an Earned Income Credit, nor do they receive the Social Security benefits that are withheld from their paychecks.

The situation outrages Kathy McGee, executive director of Protect Arizona Now, a proposed citizen's initiative that would stop state services from being offered to illegal immigrants. The undocumented workers don't deserve tax credits or refunds, even when they overpaid their taxes, she said.

"They don't deserve anything except to be deported," she said.

Comment

"They don't deserve anything except to be deported," she said.
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Finally!!!! Maria is ALWAYS talking about illegals, but is one herself. She has alot of room to talk!

Comment

Maria have you f-u-c-k-e-d off yet? When you cross the desert back into mexico please drag michael and his gang of rubber amigos along with you. When you have finally learnt the english language properly and you have found a sense of morality..........please still don't come back

Comment

Hey Paddy!

When you tell someone to fluck off, you don't say please!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Notice she hasn't come back????? I wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                              X