I-130 Petition upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Petition upgrade

My father a green card holder file I-130 petition to me then later he became a U.S citizen and he asked the USCIS to upgrade his petition from a green card holder to U.S citizen petition his daughter.
    My question is does the USCIS inform the petitioner of the new category? Does the USCIS send the applicant a new receipt notice of action I-797?

Thanks

My father a green card holder file I-130 petition to me then later he became a U.S citizen and he asked the USCIS to upgrade his petition from a green card holder to U.S citizen petition his daughter.
    My question is does the USCIS inform the petitioner of the new category? Does the USCIS send the applicant a new receipt notice of action I-797?

Thanks

Comment

B.umping this up for great justice.

I would imagine so, Pattal. It seems to me they need to send an NOA for every petition they receive, or at the very least, some form of notification of receipt.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
      X