Travel Document

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Document

On a travel document, they ask for "Your date of intended departure", how many trips do you intend to take, and they want you to explain how you qualify for a travel document.

My husband is applying for Adjustment of Status. He does not have a departure date, nor does he know how many trips he might want to take. All he knows he wants to have the possibility to exit and enter if he needs to (we have family in our country).

How should we answer the fields on the 1-131 form mentioned above?

Thanks!

On a travel document, they ask for "Your date of intended departure", how many trips do you intend to take, and they want you to explain how you qualify for a travel document.

My husband is applying for Adjustment of Status. He does not have a departure date, nor does he know how many trips he might want to take. All he knows he wants to have the possibility to exit and enter if he needs to (we have family in our country).

How should we answer the fields on the 1-131 form mentioned above?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I have had three Advance payrole documents in last three years. Just write a cover letter adn explain that you dont have any thing planned and you are jusy doing this in case you have to leave in emergenceis. On how you qulify, i dont know your case type t answer that.

REgards

Comment

Thanks, "Hang in there" !

Comment

Working...
        X