Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which visa should i apply for to get married

My boyfriend is an illegal alien from Honduras, and we want to get married.He is currently in jail and will be deported back to his country in January. We want to get married and be together as soon as possible, and i don't know if we should apply for a fiancee visa, get married over there, or get married over here, i know of one visa were if we get married he will be allowed to stay here until his paper work is processed, but all of this is so complicated and we want to make the right choice!!! please somebody help, ASAP!!!

My boyfriend is an illegal alien from Honduras, and we want to get married.He is currently in jail and will be deported back to his country in January. We want to get married and be together as soon as possible, and i don't know if we should apply for a fiancee visa, get married over there, or get married over here, i know of one visa were if we get married he will be allowed to stay here until his paper work is processed, but all of this is so complicated and we want to make the right choice!!! please somebody help, ASAP!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brandy956:
      My boyfriend is an illegal alien from Honduras, and we want to get married.He is currently in jail and will be deported back to his country in January. We want to get married and be together as soon as possible, and i don't know if we should apply for a fiancee visa, get married over there, or get married over here, i know of one visa were if we get married he will be allowed to stay here until his paper work is processed, but all of this is so complicated and we want to make the right choice!!! please somebody help, ASAP!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know too much about immigration laws, but from what I've been reading on these posts, it doesn't look good for him. See what happens when you stay here illegaly?

Comment

hey man, i've been through a lot and i'm going through a really tough time right now with all this and i just want to say F*** U!! I'm came here for advice, not sarcastic, snotty, irrelevant remarks, did u really have to put something i already knew!!! If u don't know sh** don't put sh**!!

Comment

another village idiot taken in by some dirtbag illegal douchebag-alien desperatly seeking a green card.....question: how dumb must a person be to marry someone who has thumbed their taco-stained nose at the laws and soveriegnty of the United States of America, committed crimes after sneaking into our country and then finds the dumbest moron on the planet to marry?? Latest estimates from Mensa show that such a person would have an IQ of around 84...hardly enough to heat water....
          WE DON'T WANT YOUR ILLEGAL SCUMBAG IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...SWEETIE PIE....GO MARRY THIS $HITHEAD AND ENJOY LIFE IN EFFIN HONDURAS. Please don't infect the gene pool of **** sapiens.....

Comment

oh no u ****ing didn't!!!! Excuse me **** head, but u obviously don't know what love is!!! Maybe if u found someone desperate enough to pay attention to u, u would know what it is, and know how it feels to not have that person with u. And when it comes to infecting u, please, people like us two, give people like ya'll something to look at!! OH yeah, and i'm pretty sure i just boiled your mind; keep ugly, racist remarks off these pages please, **** head!!!

Comment

racist??? what race are illegals? MORONS like you are a race....
              lemme guess.....5'6", 178 lbs, missed the senior prom because none of the boys had their hoof-n-mouth vaccines....and haven't been laid in years....yea right....we need Honduran d i ckheads like we need more village idiots like you.....go to Honduras....enjoy life....bang out a bunch of future gang members with IQs in the low 70s.....nobody gives a rat's a$$ about some illegal douchebag like the 'love of your miserable life'.....

Comment

Let me see...an illegal alien who disregards America's sovereignty and rule-of-law by sneaking into the country. He then lands in jail, doubtless for commiting an additional crime in addition to being in the country illegally...and you really think that he's going to get a Green Card??

Once he gets out of jail and is deported in January, America will breath a sigh-of-relief and be happy to be rid of such a criminal.

Like Someone12 said...if you love this loser, go live with him in the people's paradise of Honduras. America doesn't need to import criminals...and we won't miss their apologists either. I'm confident that you will find dealing with the Honduran immigration bureacracy a pleasure.

Comment

you shall apply fo fu_ck y_o visa.

Comment

You will find better advice and support on Immigrate2us.net. Profanity will not be tolerated there, but you can find many people who are in similar situations and they they can share thier experiences.
                    Have a nice day

Comment

So, all of the criminals and their apologists go to immigrate2us.com...how reassuring. NOT!!

Comment

Mods, though they may even be right in this situation, someone12 and SunDownerUSA are so UNNECESSARILY UGLY about the way that they go about advising people - please ban these two human pieces of trash now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation