Some 1 Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 1 Please help!

So now, do I have to file to India? I want to file Form I-130 for my husband in Bangladesh where we currently live. US Embassy in Dhaka won't accept any petition from US Citizen 'until further notice'. They gave me a page with filining instruction which are for citizens who are filing from (within?) the US! And they asked me to follow it. It says, and I quote: "The Citizen must file Form I-130 on be half of the alien spouse within the applicable Service Center having jurisdiction over the citizen's place of residence". Following advice from some people on-line, especially Adam, (thank you sir)I found out that New Delhi (India) has jurisdiction over Bangladesh.
    Does it mean that I have send my petition to New Delhi?
    Also, what is an average time needed for approval of such application?.

So now, do I have to file to India? I want to file Form I-130 for my husband in Bangladesh where we currently live. US Embassy in Dhaka won't accept any petition from US Citizen 'until further notice'. They gave me a page with filining instruction which are for citizens who are filing from (within?) the US! And they asked me to follow it. It says, and I quote: "The Citizen must file Form I-130 on be half of the alien spouse within the applicable Service Center having jurisdiction over the citizen's place of residence". Following advice from some people on-line, especially Adam, (thank you sir)I found out that New Delhi (India) has jurisdiction over Bangladesh.
    Does it mean that I have send my petition to New Delhi?
    Also, what is an average time needed for approval of such application?.

Comment

Working...
    X