I need some help on I-130 forn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help on I-130 forn

I do not understand exactly how to fill out this paragraph in I-130 form question #22 It says:
    Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
    Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment os status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIC in:

-------- --------
    (City) (State).

In this situation I am in the USA. What city or state am I going to write in the dashes? What confuses me is when it says at the USCIS....

Waiting for any hleful response

I do not understand exactly how to fill out this paragraph in I-130 form question #22 It says:
    Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status.
    Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment os status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIC in:

-------- --------
    (City) (State).

In this situation I am in the USA. What city or state am I going to write in the dashes? What confuses me is when it says at the USCIS....

Waiting for any hleful response

Comment

Go to the USCIS website and look up the district office closest to where you live (ie if you live in Olympia Washington, your closest USCIS office is listed in Seattle.)That is the office you pring in on the form.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragonlady:
        Go to the USCIS website and look up the district office closest to where you live (ie if you live in Olympia Washington, your closest USCIS office is listed in Seattle.)That is the office you print in on the form. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Thanks for the response. I live in Texas. My son lives in D.C So I have to file two forms
          I-130 and I-485 to adjust my status. Where am I going to send the two forms, what address? This is another reason that I do not know yet how to fill out #22 of I-130 form. What I was reading on I-485 on internet, it says the form I-485 has to be sent in the USCIS in Chigago,IL. Does anybody have any information and what shall I do and where to send the forms? Your help is very appreciative.

Comment

Working...
          X