Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 NATURALIZATION question

Hi,

I am planning to apply for naturalization and went through N-400 form recently. I have not been able to completely figure out the section that asks about good moral character.

Is there a website that provides a LEGAL defintion of terms like "citation", "offense", "charge" etc. Does a mere written warning for a minor traffic violation (with no fine or appearence needed) amount to "citation/charge/offense etc.".

Hi,

I am planning to apply for naturalization and went through N-400 form recently. I have not been able to completely figure out the section that asks about good moral character.

Is there a website that provides a LEGAL defintion of terms like "citation", "offense", "charge" etc. Does a mere written warning for a minor traffic violation (with no fine or appearence needed) amount to "citation/charge/offense etc.".

Comment

if that's all you've got (am oral citation without an appearance), you are safe! Don't worry too much, don't read between the lines. If you're unsure, you can consult an attorney, but as far as I can advise you from your post, I'd say that you're O.K. to apply....

Comment

Working...
      X